Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dustindiamond.com Guestbook Comments #12901-13000




    01st April 2005 - 09:05:06 PM    
13000 :
...as do these ones -

http://www.angelfire.com/80s/sbtbsite/screechphoto1.html
http://www.angelfire.com/80s/sbtbsite/screechphoto2.html

Screech, cum round my place for a hot lunch sometime!

    01st April 2005 - 08:59:51 PM    
12999 :
Screech, the pictures at the bottom of this page help illustrate what an enormous faggot you are -

http://leprakhauns.tripod.com/timewarp/sbtb/

    01st April 2005 - 08:30:28 PM    
12998 :
ASSFUCK MY ASS YOU TURD-LICKIN' SHITHOLE EAT MY STEAMING MAN-KUNT YOU DICK-SUCKIN' ASSFUCK THEN LET ME PISS IN YOUR ASS AND THEN YOU DRINK EAT AND ALSO DRINK MY GOOEY LUMPS OF DIARREAH THAT CAME FROM MY STINKY ASSHOLE THAT LIKES TO POOP

    01st April 2005 - 05:34:34 PM    
12997 :
remember when we queered up the salty the pocketknife guestbook? remember when we tried to queer it up with Evan Stone? remember the first time they shut down their guestbook because of us? remember the second time they shut it down for good? remember when we queered up Amazon? that was uber hot stroke material.

    01st April 2005 - 05:26:03 PM    
12996 : A Filthy Queer
Amanda, you should stick to only allowing a man to give you Arabian Goggles or a Chili Dog or any sort of scat play. At your young age you don't want to be streching out your anus and woman penis, take it from a veteran queer - I was taking it in the ass back in Vietnam from Charlie and now I'm always leaking a substance that smells like a fine aged cheese. I highly doubt you want that. It's too bad you weren't a boy, than we'd set you on the right path of queerness.

    01st April 2005 - 05:16:10 PM    
12995 : Concerned Woman
Amanda, the ideas of the previous writer are not good ideas. Amanda, I think that you should wait to have a baby with a real man. Does your boyfriend love Jesus? Only real men love Jesus.

    01st April 2005 - 05:06:19 PM    
12994 : To Amanda
To begin with Amanda, at the age of 14 you should be able to spell better than that. Your grammar isn't much better. Amanda, have you considered filling your vagina with cement? Or how about having your vagina sewed shut. If you select this option, please don't get your vagina and your butt hole mixed up. Your butt hole is the one that is the least smelly of the two. Amanda, I got these ideas from the website www.4parents.gov.

    01st April 2005 - 04:01:21 PM    
12993 : Rocco
Just a quick weekend note. I am heading out with a gang of my homo friends to go to a dumpster behind the pope's apt in Rome. I am already in my zubaz and fro wig. Anyone who can should meet us in Rome for an extravaganza!
ROCCO

    01st April 2005 - 03:49:23 PM    
12992 :
so did you try to queer it up with Jerry Falwell? If I ever bubmped into him I would seduce him with tales of how I'd dress up as a purple teletubby and i would rub fried chicken all over his body and lick it off. He no doubt would sport a tent in his pants once I nibbled his ear. I would probably punch him in the stomach and when he crouches over holding his stomach, I'd fist him and violently rub his prostate. It would be really sexy.

    01st April 2005 - 03:33:43 PM    
12991 : QUAN
SHOW GIRL WITH DICKS

    01st April 2005 - 12:19:18 PM    
12990 : Someone who saw Jerry Falwell eat.
I attend Jerry Falwell's church in Lynchburg Virginia. I was sitting a table with Jerry and others at a social with lots of good food. I reached to get a piece of fried chicken. Jerry pinned my hand to the table sticking a fork in the back of my hand. He took the fried chicken and put it on his plate. He then released my hand. I was shocked and stunned and amazed others didn't act like they noticed what he did. I heard him whispering to the piece of chicken I love you so much so sweet and juicy and you make me feel so good. He nibbled away at the piece of chicken and I could tell that he was in a state of euphoria. He had a huge helping of macaroni and cheese on his plate. He gently licked some of the cheese and swirled the macaroni on his plate. Oh yes I love macaroni and cheese he said. He ate biscuits with butter, ham, green beans, pasta salad, ......., brownies, chocolate cake, and finished with coffee. He unbuckled his pants. His belly was noticably larger. Yes he farted several times.

    01st April 2005 - 12:11:36 PM    
12989 : Young g
ah yo ya raps to me means noting you just mad cuz ya gurl sucked me ip like lipo sucktion i fyou try to dis back than I 'll start bussing

    01st April 2005 - 12:02:41 PM    
12988 : Splinter Cell
Last night I was playing Chaos Theory and Jesus looked at me and laughed when I got killed. I got so mad that I ripped the halo off of Jesus and broke it. What came out was yellow and smelled like tinkle. He told me this is where the Pope's tinkle comes from. But he has a urinary tract infection right now. He said I know all, all that will come and all that is in the past. I knew you would break my halo and now the Pope will suffer. I told him that I didn't care, I'm not the Pope. I never told Jesus this but he has bad breath. I knows. He knows all.

    01st April 2005 - 11:56:00 AM    
12987 : Splinter Cell
Last night I was playing Chaos Theory and Jesus looked at me and laughed when I got killed. I got so mad that I ripped the halo off of Jesus and broke it. What came out was yellow and smelled like tinkle. He told me this is where the Pope's tinkle comes from. But he has a urinary tract infection right now. He said I know all, all that will come and all that is in the past. I knew you would break my halo and now the Pope will suffer. I told him that I didn't care, I'm not the Pope. I never told Jesus this but he has bad breath. I knows. He knows all.

    01st April 2005 - 10:11:20 AM    
12986 : Gripper
Penises are carefully nailed to boards. One is repeatedly lacerated by a scalpel until it disappears in a wash of blood. Map pins are pushed with surgical precision through a scrotum: a sharpened nail is pushed into the head of a penis and then extracted as blood spurts from the wound. A young man’s initials DD are branded onto his lower stomach with a piece of wire heated in a blow-lamp.

    01st April 2005 - 05:52:24 AM    
12985 : Lady Fifa
heyyyyyy its Screech!!! i enjoyed watching u in saved by the bell, that was a bangin show (back in the dayz), u where my favorite character, u were so cute playing Screech.
thanx

    01st April 2005 - 12:36:01 AM    
12984 : Ox
Screech, remember that episode where you thought everyone forgot about your birthday? Remember how much you cried as you masturbated to Slater's picture on the yearbook? Remember how you sulked all day and you thought that nobody cared about you? Remember when you were paged over the PA system by Mr. Belding, who asked you to come down to your office? Remember how excited you got because you figured he was going to throw you a party in his office? Remember when you walked down to his office and opened the door, only to discover that the lights were off and you couldn't see anything? Remember when you fumbled about, walking aimlessly toward the center of the room? Remember when you smelly something unusual and tried to walked toward it? Remember when you heard a really loud fart and then were immediately coated with a smelly, warm, and chunky liquid? Remember when the lights flipped on and you saw Mr. Belding in front of you, with his pants off, bent at his waist and grabbing his ankles with his asshole staring directly at you? Remember when you realized that he had sprayed diarrhea all over your body? Remember when you heard laughing and turned around and saw Slater, Mr.Tuttle, Zack, and Zack's dad pointing at you and laughing their asses off? Remember when Lisa walked into the office and called you a smelly faggot? Remember how your Zubaz were ruined? Remember when you contracted typhoid from Mr. Belding's excrement? Remember when Zack's dad said he'd drive you over to the mall to get a new pair of Zubaz? Remember when you hopped in the car and he drove you over to the city landfill? Remember when he dragged you out of his car, yanked off your smelly Zubaz and shoved Zack's huge cordless phone up your poop chute? You really got screwed over that time!

    31st March 2005 - 08:37:29 PM    
12983 : Dustin Diamond
UH-OH SPAGHETTI-O's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  31st March 2005 - 05:42:01 PM    
12982 :
I didn't choose to be gay, it happened when I was fucked in the ass by a beautiful greasy mexican with a mullet in the middle of a dance floor while Erasures Chains of Love played. It was wonderfull, a crowd of people watched us as we went at it. Than we went back to his place for a praise session of his cock to my ass. It was wonderfull.

    31st March 2005 - 05:34:24 PM    
12981 : Concerned Women For America
Please visit us as www.cwfa.org

Jesus is the only way to find eternal happiness. I was talking to God this morning and he told me to visit this website. I can see that there are hurting people here. Jesus loves everyone, even those who have chosen to be gay. I know you think you are having fun, but you should see the fun that we have at a praise session. We lift our arms to the Lord and he fills us with happiness. Don't you want to go to heaven and be with righteous people like me? Just say no to Satan. Say yes to Jesus.

    31st March 2005 - 05:13:26 PM    
12980 :
Dustin, I bet your cock tastes like Spam. I want to put mustard all over your dick and lick it up, than I put spicey mustard all over my ass and your dick and you fuck me just like you used to fuck Mario Lopez on the set of Saved by the Bell in the locker room.

    31st March 2005 - 03:34:10 PM    
12979 :
well amanda you should stop being such a cunt and tell your boyfriend that you will only allow him to fuck your ass and he must allow you to fuck his ass with a strap on. Do not back down, you tell him how it is. If he still wants to have a baby, punch him in the stomach and shit on his head. If he doesn't kick your ass, you should consider having this loving mans baby.

    31st March 2005 - 02:48:42 PM    
12978 : amanda
12958 what should i do

    31st March 2005 - 02:43:23 PM    
12977 : amanda
im 14 and my boy friend wants to have a baby me and him has had aborshion before, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

    31st March 2005 - 11:59:54 AM    
12976 : Lord Wanker
I once had the pleasure of being invited to a Saved by the Bell orgy behind a gay techno club. In England we don’t do this sort of dumpster sex orgies, we are more refined in the way we queer out. I was told that I had to dress up as a character from the show, so I chose to dress as Mr. Belding. I brought my favorite butt plug with hopes of using it and getting randy with quite a few American guys. Underneath my suit, I had on my favorite leather bondage gear. Once there I was immediately the center of attention from several well hung black men dressed as Slaters and Zacks. They got down to business and gave me a rimming and blow job like only Elton John could give. I pulled out my butt plug and inserted it into a Screeches ass, he let out a whimper and a zoinks. His little ass was so tight that my butt plug made him bleed and leak anal juices all over the floor. He really enjoyed it. I took off my suit to show off my bondage gear and the whole place stopped, all eyes were on me. I began to paddle the Screech and everyone else lined up for a good old fashion train on the Screech. We took turns giving that young man the thrashing of his life. This was followed by a massive gang bang on myself where I swallowed about a liter of semen. I learned some new moves that I will take over to England to teach my follow wank club. I hope to start a private Saved by The Bell orgy back home. Cheers follow queers!

    31st March 2005 - 10:38:46 AM    
12975 : John Wyskiel
Hey Dustin,

I love banging men in the ass, is that what you love to do? We share so much in common that I think we should marry each other and pass our herpes and other STDs on to other partners... YOu are the greatest

    31st March 2005 - 10:19:12 AM    
Hello faggots and shitheads. My asshole is chuck full of fudge and pubic hairs. Not much of a option for a shmuck who just took the crap of his life. fuck off

    31st March 2005 - 07:08:02 AM    
12973 : Gary
No no no, the signal should be "Uh oh, spaghetti-Os!" Either that or "ZOINKS!"

    31st March 2005 - 03:14:59 AM    
12972 :
i think maxwell nerdstrom's snap move should be some sort of signal between queer saved by the bell dumpster divers.

    30th March 2005 - 09:48:29 PM    
Hey Screechy? Is it true that you're not openly gay? Is it true that after all that sodomy by the gang you finally just became a homo? Is it true that you now live by the motto of "once you eat a dick, nothing else will do the trick?" Don't I turn you on anymore? What does Mr. Belding have that I don't? I wish you'd just tell me the truth and let me have some closure. Please answer me....

    30th March 2005 - 08:46:02 PM    
12970 : Dner
Hey Screech, remember when you and Zack used to have a lot of sleep overs? Remember how much fun they were at first? Remember when the chuckle fest took a turn for the worst? Remember when as you guys were laying in bed talking about going to heaven? Remember when you said "good nite Zack!" and turned over on your side to fall asleep? Remember when you heard a rustling in the closet and you asked Zack about it and he said it was just the wind? Remember when you felt Zack start to spoon you? Remember when you felt him rub his raging boner on your ass? Remember when he reached around and started tracing his finger around your balls? Remember how confused and "unsure" you felt? Remember when you told Zack to stop or he'll tell somebody about it? Remember when he pull your hair and whispered into your ear, "you fucking tell anyone and I swear to God I'll clip you across the nose you Jewish piece of shit?" Remember when he added that he'll stop being your friend and you'll have no friends because nobody likes Jewish homo's? Remember when he pulled down his pj's and then pulled down your pj's? Remember when he said "stop whining like a death camp survivor and take it like a man?" Remember how he jammed his cock into your pastie ass and started given you the "Zack Attack?" Remember how he sqweezed your balls tightly as he continued his butthole blitzkrieg? Remember how amidst the pain and mental anguish you still managed to hear more rustling in the closet? Remember when you hear moaning coming from both Zack and the closet? Remember when Slater came out of the closest (no pun intended) and walked up to you with his spanish tubesteak in his hands? Remember when he said "hey preppie! the dweeb's mine?" Remember when Zack pulled out you tried to squirm a way and Slater pinned you down (after all he was on the wrestling team?) Remember when he got you into a painful head lock and then stuck his cock in your loose cock-bombarded asshole? Remember how you felt knowing that your best friend are taking away your innocence? Remember when Slater flipped you on your back and continued to slam your butthole while he rhythmicly cracked you a good one in the nuts? Remember when Zack strattled your face and started to fuck your greasy jew fro? Remember when you felt a wet substance spray on your neck and chest? Remember when you finally got a whiff of it and you realized that Zack shit all over your hairless boy chest? Remember when Slater finally came in your ass and you thought it was over? Remember when he pulled out and Zack manuvered over to your ass? Remember when Zack rammed his hand into your ass and scooped out all of Slaters cum and rubbed it into your hair? Remember when Slater punched you in the nuts again? Remember Zack started back in the the "Zack Attack" and finally let out a Running Zack war cry and came in your ass? Remember when Slater punched you in the nuts again for good measure? Remember when they quickly wrapped you up in a sheet and started kicking you until you stopped moving? Remember when you woke up you were hog tied naked in the girls locker room? Remember how they all saw you and would yell out "UH O SPAGHETI-O!!" at you? Remember how you cried for help and nobody would listen except for the occational used tampon shoved into your mouth? Boy was your face red that day!

    30th March 2005 - 05:51:06 PM    
...and do you also remember the time that Windows 3.1 came out, and we were really excited becuase we were both enormous computer geeks? But remember how you actually used to get sexually excited over it, even though it was just a piece of software? Remember the time we were going through all the new features, and you started to breathe heavily, and I looked over and you'd pitched an enormous tent?

And do you remember the time I came round, and your mum sent me up to your room, and I caught you jacking off over a picture of Bill Gates? Remember how you really loved and idolised him, and wrote him telling him so? Remember how excited you were when you received a reply, inviting you to an exclusive tour of the Microsoft offices in Seattle? Remember how you were reading this letter in the school cafeteria, and you loudly shreiked like a girl and came in your pants, so you had to go home and get new pants with everyone laughing at you?

Remember when a limousine pulled up in front of your house a few days later, and Bill got out, flanked by security guards? Remember how you answered the door to him, and almost passed out? Remember how he took you all the way to Seattle in his limo, and you thought you'd died and gone to heaven? Remember how he kept putting his hand on your thigh and winking at you throughout the trip, and you thought he was just being friendly? Remember how suprised you were when you got to the Microsoft offices, and Bill put a chloroform rag over your mouth? Remember how, when you came to, you found that Bill had locked you in a dungeon, where you spent a month as a love-slave to Bill and the rest of the MS staff? Remember how Bill took lots of pictures of your pasty, malnourished body being whipped and violated by numerous men in masks, and posted them all over Usenet? Remember how everyone in your school and your family saw them, and disowned you as a worthless piece of human excrement? ZOMG!!! B1LL.G PWEND j00 GOOD FAGGORTT!!!!

    30th March 2005 - 05:37:01 PM    
12968 : A follower of Jesus
I would like for all of you to come into a relationship with the one true savior, Jesus Christ. He is for real. I have facts which show this is true. Jesus has actually already returned to earth. He just hasn't let many know about it yet. Right now he's living in my apartment with me. I'm supporting him and me and my 3 cats. Jesus is a very touchy sort of man. He loves to give me back rubs because he only wants to make others happy. His favorite meal is fish, bread, and wine. He is 5'9" and weights 145 pounds. He does NOT have a beard and long hair and does not wear sandels. The most unusual thing about him compared to other men is that he has no genitals. One morning while he was showering I couldn't help but notice. He also has no pubic hair. Jesus likes to go with me over to LA Fitness. Afterwards we go to Kroger to buy some milk. I've asked him about that whole thing of him actually being God. He tried to explain it to me but I still just don't understand.

    30th March 2005 - 05:37:00 PM    
Hey Screech! Do you remember when we used to go to Computer Club after school with Mr. Tuttle? Do you remember how you used to enjoy using scanning in yearbook photos of Zack, Slater, and the rest of the guys from the Bayside gang, and then using image manipulation software to put their faces onto the bodies of studly male models and gay couples? Remember how you also used to use MS Paint to create crude drawings of yourself sodomizing AC Slater with a greatly-exaggerated horsecock? Remember how you used to put the pictures on a floppy disk and take them home, where you would masturbate to them in your room? Remember how I found all this out because I came to your house one day, and Mrs. Powers said "he's up in his room, Maxwell, dear" so I went upstairs and walked in on you jacking off to a picture in which you had taken Slater's face and put it on the body of a very well endowed black man?

Remember how, the next day, I decided to play a trick on you, so I told Mr. Tuttle about your homemade gay porn and how you kept it on a disk in your pocket? Remember how, just as the class was about to end, he confronted you in front of the rest of the class and demanded that you show him "the 3 1/2 inch floppy you've got in your trousers"? Remember how you were quite nervous, so without thinking you unzipped your fly and flopped your cock out? Remember how it was actually 3 1/2 inches, and the whole class started laughing at it?

Remember how Tuttle made you stay after class and forced you to show him the disgusting pictures you'd made, so he could come up with a suitable detention? Remember how you sat there, hugely embarrased, flicking through all the pictures, with Tuttle watching the screen over your shoulder? Remember how, when you'd finished, you looked round at Mr. Tuttle, and he was salivating and had a deeply lustful look in his eye? Remember how you looked down and noticed that he'd popped a huge erection? Remember how he grabbed you roughly, bent you over the desk and sodomized the living daylights out of you for 30 mins straight? Remember how I secretly took photos of your tryst and stuck them up all over the school? LOL!!1! SCREETCCH GOt PwnXX0RRREESD!!1!!one

    30th March 2005 - 02:32:38 PM    
12966 :
i care.
i also love east bay ray

    30th March 2005 - 12:58:38 PM    
Strarblade, no one gives a fucking shit about your stand or your cuntie. go away and play with your snake or little dragon or whatever you call that hole. As for MAD MAX: you gave yourself up to GOD OUR SAVIOR??? weird, man, since when is god a savior? oh well to each his own stupid mistakes!! Maybe you can climb into Scamblade's pussy and sing xmas carols.
Smiles, turds...

Princess Peussie


































Has anyone heard from Mary Mount since that last National Enema Convention? Let me know. Thanks.

JESUS RULES FOR FUCKING SURE!!!!

    30th March 2005 - 11:07:05 AM    
Okay, it looks like I'm going to have to take a stand here.

Many people think that just because I have different beliefs than them that I'm utterly stupid. I have a belief, that I am a dragon spiritually, (And I won't get into detail about that here.) which essentially makes me an Otherkin. I, of course, hold that Otherkinism, the belief that one is not human spiritually, is a perfectly valid spiritual belief.

However, other people seem to claim to know that I'm wrong. A number of them have pointed out ridiculous examples, like a person who believes they are a magical wizard who can ACTUALLY do things like shoot fireballs out of their hand, as a reason why having your own beliefs is stupid. (BTW, I'm not arguing that their false logic makes me right. Then I'd be using a very similar kind of straw man fallacy that they are.) They proceed to argue that there is something wrong with me.

However, there is nothing wrong with me. My situation, where I believe I am something spiritually other than human, is much different than their examples. I would like to point out that there is a BIG difference between a belief that can be falsified and a belief that cannot be.

A belief that can be falsified can be proven to be true or false. This is where fact, reasoning, and all of the other scientific/philosophical constructs come into play. I can factually disprove someone's belief that they have magical powers and can shoot magical fireballs out of their hands. I cannot, however, factually disprove, oh, say, the existence of, say, God. That's because theology is inherently unscientific. Therefore, theological claims cannot be falsified. In fact, most to all spiritual beliefs also cannot be falsified.

A belief that cannot be falsified does not automatically make it untrue. It exists outside of what can be proven or disprove. So logically, in this case, people should be allowed to believe whatever they want, as long as they don't claim that others have to believe the same as them, and respect other people's choices just as they'd have other people respect theirs. This means, basically, that you can't just kill somebody because you believe that your 'God' told you so, because then you wouldn't be respecting their choices not to be killed, based on their belief that their 'God' values their life and so would not want them to be killed.

So, as long as you understand the difference between a falsifiable belief an un-falsifiable belief, understand the limits of your own belief system and respect what has been established as fact scientifically, and respect other people for their choices as long as they are also doing the same, then there is in fact no harm in believing whatever spiritual view one chooses to believe in.

The debate is: Do you agree or disagree, and do you have anything else you have to say on this topic?

    30th March 2005 - 10:46:57 AM    
12963 : Mary

    30th March 2005 - 10:46:14 AM    
12962 : Terri Schiavo
God damn am I hungry! Some one get me a fucking steak, Jell-O, anything! Hell, I'd settle for some shitty-tasting grapefruit juice. I'm just so DAMNED HUNGRY.

    30th March 2005 - 10:39:14 AM    
[Redacted – Spam]

    30th March 2005 - 09:26:52 AM    
12960 : East Bay Ray
Hey Dustin, remember that time I saw you in a gay bar on Santa Monica Blvd.? Well, I'm still interested in your offer. I'll buy and 8-ball and some whiskey and we'll get right ripped. How 'bout it? Just you and me man. You can give me a whiskey and coke enima and I'll shit it back in your mouth for you. I'll even pack my pisstube with coke and piss it back in your asshole for you. Hell we can even snort some meth off of my cock. I'm waiting for your call back, Dustin. Jerking off to the No Hope with Dope episode while smoking meth isn't really doing it for me anymore.

East Bay Ray

    30th March 2005 - 08:57:16 AM    
[Redacted – Spam]

  30th March 2005 - 08:47:34 AM    
12958 : RYANN
hgbjhb gjhjgf hdhgfhhkgfeghjkghfjjjjjjjddffffffffhajkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj
kjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj
kjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk
jkjkjkhghg hghghugheuyrhudtdufighdbjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHGFJKHJKGHJHJ
HJKHJHJSJDDFJKLJKDUGKJIRTPA abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz yyyyyyyyyyyytf

    30th March 2005 - 04:11:58 AM    
12957 :
hola

    30th March 2005 - 04:04:22 AM    
12956 : Mr. Y
Hey Max Goldberg, remember when you were a little kid who loved nothing more than to watch Saved by the Bell episodes after school? Remember when they had the contest where you could win a trip to the set and visit all of your childhood heroes? Remember when you sat in front of the TV all week, waiting with incredible anticipation for each day's secret code word? Remember how, after watching all week and getting all five, you entered the contest? Remember how surprised you were when you won? Remember how excited you were, sitting on the plane, flying all the way across the country to Los Angeles? Remember when you finally got to Hollywood, how taken in with the glitz and glamour you were? Remember how when you entered the NBC studio lot, you were so excited that your hands wouldn't stop shaking? Remember when the big moment came, when you finally fulfilled your childhood dream and met the cast? Remember when your dream turned into a nightmare when Dustin Diamond, pretending like he was about to shake your hand, instead brought his knee up into the bridge of your nose? Remember how you went down like Mrs. Powers at an Elvis convention? Remember how Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Mario Lopez repeatedly kicked you in the ribs while Dennis Haskins tore your Zubaz from your twitching body? Remember how the girls laughed as Screech positioned himself behind you and screamed "THIS IS HOW A WEST COAST KIKE GETS DOWN!", and proceeded to violate your virgin anus in ways that your shattered young mind couldn't even begin to comprehend? Remember when Brandon Tartikoff slapped you in the face with his flaccid, coke-numbed dick? Remember how Mario Lopez made you suck off his Chihuahua? Remember how Hayley Mills just happened to walk by, and stuck a Q-Tip in your pisstube? Remember how the entire crew filled up an entire trash can with shit and semen? Remember how Dennis Haskins put his hand to his ear, as if to soak in the cheers of the crew, as well as your cries of agony, and then gave you a piledriver into it? Remember how you bled and screamed and cried, and as security dragged the trash can off the lot you swore that you would get revenge on the entire cast? Remember when you made dustindiamond.com and exposed Screech to the world as the flaming catrapist that he really is? Boy, you really got him good that time!

    30th March 2005 - 03:58:04 AM    
12955 :
Hey Max Goldberg, remember when you were a little kid who loved nothing more than to watch Saved by the Bell episodes after school? Remember when they had the contest where you could win a trip to the set and visit all of your childhood heroes? Remember when you sat in front of the TV all week, waiting with incredible anticipation for each day's secret code word? Remember how, after watching all week and getting all five, you entered the contest? Remember how surprised you were when you won? Remember how excited you were, sitting on the plane, flying all the way across the country to Los Angeles? Remember when you finally got to Hollywood, how taken in with the glitz and glamour you were? Remember how when you entered the NBC studio lot, you were so excited that your hands wouldn't stop shaking? Remember when the big moment came, when you finally fulfilled your childhood dream and met the cast? Remember when your dream turned into a nightmare when Dustin Diamond, pretending like he was about to shakeHey Max Goldberg, remember when you were a little kid who loved nothing more than to watch Saved by the Bell episodes after school? Remember when they had the contest where you could win a trip to the set and visit all of your childhood heroes? Remember when you sat in front of the TV all week, waiting with incredible anticipation for each day's secret code word? Remember how, after watching all week and getting all five, you entered the contest? Remember how surprised you were when you won? Remember how excited you were, sitting on the plane, flying all the way across the country to Los Angeles? Remember when you finally got to Hollywood, how taken in with the glitz and glamour you were? Remember how when you entered the NBC studio lot, you were so excited that your hands wouldn't stop shaking? Remember when the big moment came, when you finally fulfilled your childhood dream and met the cast? Remember when your dream turned into a nightmare when Dustin Diamond, pretending like he was about to shake your hand, instead brought his knee up into the bridge of your nose? Remember how you went down like Mrs. Powers at an Elvis convention? Remember how Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Mario Lopez repeatedly kicked you in the ribs while Dennis Haskins tore your Zubaz from your twitching body? Remember how the girls laughed as Screech positioned himself behind you and screamed "THIS IS HOW A WEST COAST KIKE GETS DOWN!", and proceeded to violate your virgin anus in ways that your shattered young mind couldn't even begin to comprehend? Remember when Brandon Tartikoff slapped you in the face with his flaccid, coke-numbed dick? Remember how Mario Lopez made you suck off his Chihuahua? Remember how Hayley Mills just happened to walk by, and stuck a Q-Tip in your pisstube? Remember how the entire crew filled up an entire trash can with shit and semen? Remember how Dennis Haskins put his hand to his ear, as if to soak in the cheers of the crew, as well as your cries of agony, and then gave you a piledriver into it? Remember how you bled and screamed and cried, and as security dragged the trash can off the lot you swore that you would get revenge on the entire cast? Remember when you made dustindiamond.com and exposed Screech to the world as the flaming catrapist that he really is? Boy, you really got him good that time!

    30th March 2005 - 03:24:47 AM    
12954 : UH-OH SPAGHETTI-O\'s
Screech, did you really say "UH-OH SPAGHETTI-O's" whenever belding would butt-rape you?

    30th March 2005 - 01:51:53 AM    
12953 : Ned \"the Pimp\" Schneebly
Dougie, why can't we all just have some pimp juice

    30th March 2005 - 01:48:24 AM    
12952 : Dner
Totally man, I'm just "foolin" ya. Gotta love the "Remember when..." stories. My favorite being the one where Screech walks in on Belding and his brother Rod.

    30th March 2005 - 01:43:10 AM    
12951 : Ox
Dner, if anyone's material was stolen, it was you who stole my material. I've been posting here longer than you. You should realize that there is a degree of overlap to all of the "Remember when..." stories. The only perfectly original author of "Remember when..." stories is the original "Remember when..." guy. But I don't think he posts here anymore. In any event, I encourage all posters to write in their own gay "Remember when..." stories so that we can all have fun cracking one off.

    30th March 2005 - 01:32:14 AM    
12950 : Ned \"the pimp\" Schneebly
I HATE SNAKE FUCKER I HATE HIM. Just Kidding I love him. OHHHH OOOOOOOO I'm so torn

    30th March 2005 - 12:59:03 AM    
12949 : Dner
Hey Dustin, remember the episode where Screech entered in the Miss Bayside pagent? Remember how in the show Screech's robot gave him a shinner? Remember how the producers had to write that in because you came on set with a black eye one day? Remember how they asked about how you got it and you started to shake? Remember how your leather starfish loosened up and you let out a stream of bloody shit and cum? Remember how the producer told you to tell them what happened for "your safety?" Remember how you started talking about how Mario Lopez called you into his dressing room? Remember how he was listening to UB40's greatest hits? Remember when he asked you if his pink tank top looked cool? Remember when you said he looked like a beaner? Remember how he became enraged and busted you in the face? Remember how your eye started to swell and you said you were gonna tell? Remember how he said "loose lips sink ships you fucking kyke!" Remember how after he yelled that he pushed you over and pulled down his acid washed jeans and whipped out his throbbing cock? Remember how he ripped down your pants and slammed his cock in your pimply ass? Remember how he used his grease from his hair as lube? Remember how he fucked your ass to the beat of UB40? Remember how you squeeled and wiggled around and he tore up your rectum as a result? Remember how he started to pound you harder? Remember how you thought it'd be over soon and then you felt self start to shit? Remember how he scooped it up and put his hand on your mouth so you are forced to eat it? Remember how he let out a scream in his mexican language? Remember how he then blew his load in your ass? Remember how he shoved cotton in your ass to keep your shit and blood and his cum in your ass? Remember how he said that if you were to tell anyone he'd repeat his actions? Remember how you made your way to your dressing room and cried yourself to sleep and you made yourself forget it? Remember how after you told the producers your story you thought that they were gonna do something about it? Remember how they started to laugh at you? Remember how you felt when you poured your heart out and they stepped on it? Remember how they claimed Mario was "joking?" Remember how they took you to his dressing room to show you that he was "kidding?" Remember how they locked the door behind you? Remember how the producers and Mario took turns fucking your ass and mouth? Remember how Mario ate out your filthy ass? Remember how you tried to will yourself to death? Remember how you just passed out? Remember how you woke up in your trailor with a shaved head and dressed in rags? Remember how you walked into Mario's dressing room? Remember how Mario and the producers were watching a video of how they role played with your passed out ragdoll of a body? Remember how disgusted you were when you saw that they roled played you as an Auschwitz victim? Man, they sure raked you over the coals that day!

    30th March 2005 - 12:40:22 AM    
[Redacted – Spam]

    30th March 2005 - 12:10:56 AM    
12947 : Dner
Ox fucking ripped me off!! You're just like all the niggers out there; always stealing from the white man! You fucking ripped my shit off like the dirty nigger scum you are! Why don't you stick to smoking crack and raping your nigger ape bitches! Fucking porch monkey!

    29th March 2005 - 10:19:58 PM    
12946 : Mad Max
I'm glad I have given my life to The Lord Jesus Christ, my personal Savior. Just today I was fighting off a roving band of motorcycle barbarians, each one with smeared blood on their faces and chests and mohawks, as they tried to overtake my speeding Oil Tanker. If it wasn't for Him and the strength he gives me each and every day, I don't know how I would have survived the assault with my canine companion, Dogmeat. I urge you all the confess your sins to God and welcome him as your personal savior.

    29th March 2005 - 07:34:22 PM    
12945 : venecia
hi what up

    29th March 2005 - 04:06:42 PM    
12944 : FLAMING FAGGOT
Wow! There have been loads of uber-erotic posts lately...keep em cumming, guys!

    29th March 2005 - 03:05:26 PM    
12943 : DR MGBADA
I LOVE THIS SITE GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    29th March 2005 - 01:59:48 PM    
12942 : Gay Zack
So I met Dustin at a bar, he was asking me if I knew where he could buy an 8 ball of coke. I told him I could probably hook him up if we went back to my place. We got home and I offered him a nice stiff drink, which he slammed down. I called up a guy that I fuck sometimes and told him that Dustin Diamond needed an 8 ball of coke. He dropped it off, while Dustin downed a few more drinks. During that whole time Dustin and I got to talking about chess and his comedy, I really think we hit it off. He asked me if I would have a problem if he smoked some in my house. I said it was cool. He took out a little cloth bag that had a glass pipe that looked just like a penis. He kind off smiled when he saw that I noticed the penis pipe. He lit up and smoked and offered me some. I refused so he smoked more. After a while he sat by me and started to make out with me. He shoved his tongue down my throat and began to stroke my now fully erect cock. He took my pants off and began to suck my off. He got naked and put his ass up to my mouth and I gave him a Russian trombone. I made him cum all over the floor, than I put my cock deep inside his ass and pounded him like I’ve never pounded before. He let out a whimper like a little puppy as I slowly took my cock out and penetrated deeper. We fucked all night long until he started having trouble getting hard, so he said he needed more coke. He dumped some on my cock and began to snort it off, than licked off the rest. He slammed down some tequila and began rimming me. I asked him to hold on and I went into the bathroom and changed into my Screech outfit. When I went back out he instantly got hard and began pounding me to the point that shit leaked out of my ass. He got on the floor and asked me to let my juices flow on his stomache. I took a big runny shit all over his stomach, than I started to let it drip on his face and goatee. He stroked his dick until he came, while he also fingered his ass. The whole room smelled of coke, cum and shit – it turns me on just thinking about it. We stayed up all night and in the morning we took a shower together. He left and told me he would call me next time he was in town. I’m sure he says that to all the guys, but even if he doesn’t return, at least we had that one beautiful night of homo erotic pleasure that gets me hard and dripping every time I think of it.

    29th March 2005 - 12:04:09 PM    
Take Vicodin exactly as prescribed. Do not increase the amount you take or the frequency without your doctor's approval. Do not take this drug for any reason other than the one prescribed. http://vicodin-online.somee.com/vicodin-online.html

    29th March 2005 - 11:04:15 AM    
Screech, remember the time Belding was sodomizing you over his desk and, unbeknownst to you and he, I was hiding under the desk the whole time? Remember how, just as the two of you climaxed, I reached up and turned on the microphone for the PA system and the whole school heard the following dialogue? -

Belding: Oh yeah! Take it all the way in, you faggot!
You: Zoiks!
B: Uhhn!! Oh God! I'm gonna cum!!
You: Oh yeah, do it in my ass, big daddy!
B (climaxing): OH GOD!! UUNNNNNGGGGGHHH!!
You (climaxing): UH-OH, SPAGHETTI-O's!!!

Remember how you had no idea why you said that when Belding came inside you, but for about 6months afterwards, whenever anyone saw you they said 'UH-OH SPAGHETTI-O's' until you tried to kill yourself?

LOL j00 goT PWNED FAGG0rt!!!11!

    29th March 2005 - 10:03:56 AM    
12939 : Kevin Flangemuncher, Beta Kappa Tau
Yo yo yo D-Man!! It's me, your old frat buddy, the K-bomb!! How's it hangin, bro? Listen dawg, loving the site, great work.

So we had a great time at college, huh bro? It was a riot! Remember the old frat house? Remember the all-gay Afro-American fraternity that lived next door and all of whom had the hots for you? Remember how you kept turning them down because you said you "didn't swing that way", so one night they just grabbed you off the street and raped the bejeesus out of you with their powerful negroid love-sabers, each one taking their turn? Remember how it lasted all night and most of the morning? Remember how afterwards your asshole hung open like a Chinaman's sleeve and it dripped with jizz, shit and blood? But remember how much you liked it, so afterwards you started coming on to all your frat buddies? Remember fellating me during that one lecture? Great times, dawg! Let's hook for a few brewskies some time, whaddayasay??

    29th March 2005 - 09:37:25 AM    
[Redacted – Spam]

    29th March 2005 - 09:12:12 AM    
12937 : Mr. Tuttle
Screech, I have some HIV juice for you. Come over to my classroom and drink it. It's dripping out of my penis and ass.

    29th March 2005 - 08:29:38 AM    
Remember how Belding was so incensed he pulled his dick out of Slater's ass, walked over to you and shouted 'LEARN TO KNOCK, YOU PUFFY-HAIRED FAGGOT!' in your face before slugging you in the gut? Remember how you groaned and went down, and Belding thrust his still-erect penis into your mouth? Remember how it tasted of burritos and guacamole from being in Slater's ass? Remember how you were shocked at first, but then remembered your feelings for Belding, and started giving him the blowjob of a lifetime? Remember how Slater said 'Hey preppie, where's mine?', went round behind you and stuck his smelly mexican erection up your ass? Remember how they spit-roasted you for a good 15 mins before showering you in semen? Remember how you thought you had died and gone to heaven? Remember how that was until you discovered that I had secretly video-taped the whole thing, and one day I rigged the video up to play over Belding's school-wide PA system and put captures from the film up all over the school? LOL I PWNED J00!!11

    29th March 2005 - 08:18:27 AM    
Screech, remember the time you first realised you had feelings for Mr. Belding? Remember how it was after we'd had computer club, and you and I were walking down the corridor of Bayside, when we saw Belding strutting towards us? Remember how he had a bad Village People mustache and was wearing a brown corduroy suit with a pink shirt, wide lapels and slightly flared trousers? Remember how you were stopped short by his beauty, and stood there with your mouth agape? Remember how your teeny-tiny little cock went instantaneously hard? Remember how you had a major crush on him for a few weeks, until one day you finally decided to go to his office and come clean? Remember how you burst through the door of his office and walked in, only to see Belding ass-fucking Slater over his desk? Remember how the sight was so arousing, you shouted 'ZOIKS! I'M GONNA CUMMM!!' and pulled down your pants and immediately blew your load all over the two of them without even touching yourself? Continued...

    29th March 2005 - 03:15:56 AM    
12934 :
screech, i would pay to watch mr. belding donkey punch u.

xoxo

a.c. slater

    29th March 2005 - 12:26:47 AM    
12933 :
http://www.truechristian.com/forums/

Pastor Jim now has forums

    29th March 2005 - 12:19:57 AM    
12932 :
screech, did you really star in a gay porno called "screech's sausagefest"?????

    29th March 2005 - 12:09:56 AM    
12931 : Greg Upski
Dustin you fag,

JESE MAN>>>JESUS RULES FOR FUCKING SURE>>>>>>BEND AND SMILE DUStin

    28th March 2005 - 11:29:37 PM    
12930 : Ox
Screech, remember that episode where your Bayside class visited downtown LA to check out some different businesses as part of a 'Career Day'? Remember when they used the 'buddy system' and paired you up with Zack and Slater? Remember when you walked past the downtown library and saw all of the bums and made fun of them to Zack and Slater? Remember when Slater said "SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU ZUBAZ-WEARING FAGGOT!!!!" Remember when you got scared and started crying? Remember when Slater kicked you in the back and told you to go away? Remember when you ran to the back side of the library with your skinny little arms flailing in the wind? Remember when you walked past a row of dumpsters behind the library? Remember when you were sobbing loudly and got scared when you thought you heard something moving in one of the dumpsters? Remember when you went in for a closer look? Remember when you looking in one of the dumpsters and saw two smelly and diseased bums pulling a train with actor Andy Dick? Remember when this sight turned you on, so you pulled out your penis and started masturbating? Remember when someone put a hand on your shoulder and you felt uneasy? Remember when you said "excuse me, sir?" Remember when the man smashed your face into the edge of the dumpster and you fell over? Remember when you looked up and realized that a smelly bum had done this? Remember when the bum whistled and the lids on two of the dumpsters were flung open, revealing many naked men in the middle of a homosexual orgy? Remember when you recognized Mr. Belding and Zack's dad as two of the men participating in the gay orgy with some bums? Remember when Mr. Belding walked over to you and you though he would be your savior? Remember when he bent over and you thought he was going to help you up? Remember when instead of helping you, he sat on your face, draped his nuts on your face for a heavy pair of Arabian goggles, and unleashed a torrent of diarrhea into your mouth? Remember when Belding got up and one of the bums kicked you in the junk? Remember when Zack's dad walked over and said "let me clean you up" as he whipped out his penis and pissed in your mouth? Remember when Belding whipped out his middle-aged cock and pissed on your head? Remember when one of the bums unleashed an HIV+ shit on your chest and another bum picked up the shit and shoved it in your mouth? Remember when a second bum cleaned his dirty asshole with your poofy and urine-soaked afro? Remember when Belding, Zack's dad, and the bums finally finished with you and then walked off, leaving you for dead? Remember when you heard some uncontrollable laughter and saw Zack and Slater walking toward you with a video camera? Remember when you said "why didn't you guys help me?" Remember when they said "shut up FAGGOT!!! We're going to sell video of this on the Internet!!!" Remember when you said you were going to tell the police? Remember when Slater said "if you do that, we'll post these pictures on the Internet" as they showed you two pictures, one of which showed you tossing Mr. Belding's salad, and the other of which showed Zack and Slater pulling a train with Mrs. Powers? Remember when Zack and Slater did sell the tape on the Internet, but they registered their business in your name? Remember when the police thought you were selling the videotape and sent you to jail for distributing child pornography? You sure got screwed over that time!!

    28th March 2005 - 09:46:21 PM    
12929 : James Conlie
Come on Laci, we can see that cock hanging there between your swollen legs and that small set of balls. Don't fuck with the DUSTIN GANG, and get the fuck outta here. THIS isn't a SLUT SITE. OK? or are you too fucking dumb?
Groove on, Lazy and get a job like sweeping streets!

    28th March 2005 - 09:20:37 PM    
Same goes for you, Vabrina, my dear. A hour with me and I'll have your toes curling like the Wicked Witch of the East.

    28th March 2005 - 09:14:07 PM    
Oh, Diana. Is it my fault that men still find me incredibly sexy and desirable even in the late bloom of my feminine life? Perhaps you need to pry your crusty, frigid snatch off your La-Z-Boy recliner you've had perched in front of your computer all day and get off the internet for a while. Sounds to me not only are you jealous of my free expression of sexuality, but you probably just need a good, hard man-sausage to get your frustration out. Or, hell, give me a call. I'm a member in good standing with the Sisterhood of Sappho.

Stop watching Maury Povich and eating frozen cookie dough all day and come join the rest of us before you wind up like those shut-ins who grow so incredibly fat that when they die, the undertaker hires a wrecing crew to break down the wall of their house just to get them out with a crane.

    28th March 2005 - 09:02:10 PM    
Dump some shit one Laci's dumbass head!
is that cunt for real?????

    28th March 2005 - 08:05:26 PM    
12925 : Black Velvet
hey there!
i was looking around and i found this.. so um... yeah, hi...anyways, i wanted to know, any one know of any good HIM or villve valo chat rooms, in ENGLISH?? cause all are in another language. Thanks for your time!,
Black Velvet

    28th March 2005 - 07:56:41 PM    
LACI, YOU ARE ONE FUCKING JIVE ARTIST. TANTRIC MASSAGE. FUCK! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW TANTRIC MASSAGE IF YOU HAD A SWOLLEN COCK UP YOUR ASS AND ONE DOWN YOUR THROAT. I LOVE YOUR PRICES TOO.....BUT WHY DOES IT COST SO MUCH FOR YOU TO WHACK A GUY OFF? YOU THINK ANYONE HERE IN THIS KINDERGARTEN SITE HAS ENOUGH MONEY FOR LUBE? GET REAL, SLUT AND TAKE YOU AD SOME OTHER PLACE.
WHAT A FRAUD!!!!!!

    28th March 2005 - 06:54:37 PM    
Have you wished for a way to find out what a "Tantric Experience" is like? I would love to be your personal guide. I pride myself on giving extreme pleasure, never pain.

We would start our session with wine and conversation. After getting acquainted we move on to the massage, in a darkened, candle lit room with warm oil and soft music. It's important for me to make a friend and teach you the delights of Tantra, so I will do everything in my power to make this a mind blowing experience for you.


AGE: 49 Years Old

STATUS: Single

LOCATION: Charlotte Area, North Carolina

AVAILABILITY: 7 Days a week Incall/Outcall (outcall possible but not encouraged)

SMOKE: No - light smokers OK

DRINK: Fine wine and Cosmoplitans

DRUGS: No drugs - Please don't visit under the influence

Healthy and want to stay that way, safety is a must and I make it a priority

am a true southern lady! I grew up in middle Tennessee, went to college in Virginia at a fine "ladies" school, and lived for quite My clients will find that my sessions are quite unique...I don't allow a clock in the room :) I believe that it takes as long as it takes, and that every moment we are together is to be cherished. We will start our session with a refreshment and conversation. This way we can get very comfortable with the physical presence of each other. Then we will move to the massage table where I will pamper you with warm organic oil and a body rub that will leave your knees weak. My average session is 2 hours, and there is time to pass on my knowledge as well as be playful. I never ever schedule appointments close together, and guard my clients privacy with fervor. Tantric thought is that the journey should be enjoyed as much or more than the destination, so I strive to make every moment precious and eventful. The theory of Tantric massage is that a person should be sublimely relaxed before being brought slowly...very slowly...back into their sexuality.

At the end of our session I want you, the client, to feel totally relaxed, and rejuvinated...ready to face the rest of your day.

I offer a warm shower if desired after your session.

I do offer four-handed rubs...either with another male or another female. I love working one on one with both men and women. Ladies are more hesitant to pamper themselves in this way, but I would love to reach out and offer you an experience to remember. Couples massage is a special treat for me...I love doing it. I hope that at the end of the session I have taught a couple enough, that they will take the knowledge home and be able to relive the session over and over again. On request, a session can be video-taped for a couple. Think of this for an anniversary or birthday present for your spouse.

**Note on age requirement: I find that I connect better with older people in search of sophisticated pleasure. I generally limit my minimum age to 35, since I am 49. I do not have a maximum age...I think if you are older and still interested, I am very interested in you. If you are under 35 and still desiring my services, you will have to prove to me that you are mature and sophisticated for consideration.

Thank you.

Laci
Short Tantra Session (1hr) $150

Extended Tantra Session (2hrs) $225

Sacred Spot Massage male or female $325

Couples Tantric session/or Four-Handed Tantric Session $400



Tips are not expected but greatly appreciated :)

P.S. I also enjoy receiving flowers!

E-mail: lacimistress4u@aol.com

This form is designed as a way for me to get to know you better. The information submitted to me will allow me to tailor our session to meet your needs.

When contacting me please keep the following in mind:

Appointments are hopefully scheduled at least a day in advance, but sometimes same day is available.

My normal operational hours are between 9 am and 9 pm seven days a week...please do not expect me to call you back in the middle of the night.

When leaving a message, do NOT leave vulgar and suggestive messages or I will not call you back. I am a lady and I do NOT tolerate trash talk.

Just complete this form. Click on Submit when ready to send.

    28th March 2005 - 05:08:28 PM    
12922 : Elizabeth Berkley
I'm the only star from SBTB. I can dance, and act. I have a broad range of emotions I can portray. And I can do some serious damage with my choppers.

    28th March 2005 - 05:05:47 PM    
12921 : Me
I know who you are. You are friends of Dustin. Quit putting dumb stuff on this website. This is serious. No smoking cigarettes.

    28th March 2005 - 03:36:20 PM    
12920 : Elena

    28th March 2005 - 03:29:55 PM    

    28th March 2005 - 02:11:57 PM    
THIS IS ALL GARBAGE.

    28th March 2005 - 01:47:13 PM    
12917 : ventasperu.tk

    28th March 2005 - 12:05:44 PM    
12916 : marcos
para ti con mucho cariño

    28th March 2005 - 10:11:09 AM    
12915 : crap
No one is going to read the boring crap below. This website is dedicated to fans of Dustin Diamond and Dana Plato.

    28th March 2005 - 08:58:49 AM    
[Redacted – Spam]

    28th March 2005 - 01:22:16 AM    
12913 : web
[Redacted – Spam]

    28th March 2005 - 12:29:04 AM    
12912 :
remember the episode from sesami street where screech visited? remember when grover invited screech into his trailer and then ass-raped him? remember when 'the count' counted the number of loads lost in screech?

  27th March 2005 - 10:10:32 PM    
12911 : Kurt Steinberg
It's been awhile since I've posted here, but I am pleased that this board has stayed queer!

Hamburglar, your McDonald's-themed gay orgy sounds pretty hot! Have you ever participated in a Sesame Street orgy? I was walking past a dumpster behind a bowling alley the other day when I ran into a bunch of dudes participating in a gay orgy based on the children's tv show. A Bert was giving a Russian Trombone to an Ernie. A Snuffleupagus was donkey-punching a Big Bird, while an Oscar the Grouch was dropping a Cleveland Steamer on a Mr. Hooper. I also saw an Elmo butt-slamming a skinny dork with a poofy white-man's afro and colorful Zubaz pants!

- Kurt Steinberg

    27th March 2005 - 08:20:47 PM    
12910 : Mad Max
Happy Easter, all. Yes, it's a somber day in all of Christendom. The Pope' failing healthy, that vegetable woman in Florida, and now I didn't get any Cadbury Creme Eggs this year. However, I'm not letting the ugliness and inhumanity of the secular world get me down because I have submitted to my Lord, Jesus Christ. By the way, have you seen my bitchin' ride? Sweet, ain't it?

    27th March 2005 - 08:15:22 PM    

    27th March 2005 - 07:06:09 PM    
12908 : MARIO LOPEZ
HEY SCREECH SUCK MY SMELLY MEXICAN ERECTION YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING NIGGER FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE YOU DIE COCKFUCKER

    27th March 2005 - 04:41:56 PM    
12907 : Bob Top
Recently, a Swedish couple found a severed penis in a bottle of ketchup that they had been using all weekend (the ketchup was imported from Turkey).
If one loses either a finger or some other extremity in an accident, one does not just misplace the severed body part. They must come from murder scenes.

    27th March 2005 - 02:00:57 PM    

    27th March 2005 - 12:28:41 PM    

    27th March 2005 - 09:34:12 AM    
12904 : Chris
You People Dont Have Lifes

    27th March 2005 - 08:40:06 AM    
12903 : Bill Cosby
You know, Fat Albert and the gang learned some important lessons today. Remember kids, never give blowjobs to HIV+ bums and never let Dustin Diamond take a dump in your mouth. The gang has come up with a song about STDs that they really want to lay on ya. Check it out!

    27th March 2005 - 08:00:01 AM    
12902 :
poo poopoo poo poo poo poooo

    26th March 2005 - 10:06:44 PM    
12901 : Black Pussy
I once crammed vagina in my ass

No comments:

Post a Comment