Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dustindiamond.com Guestbook Comments #13701-14000




    28th May 2005 - 11:11:17 PM    
Jesus, did YOU leave that turd there on the toilet seat? Hey I think it must have been Marcia!

And to wayang: are you a talking shadow puppet or just a glass of steamed piss ready for drinking?





JESUS RULES FOR FUCKING SURE

    28th May 2005 - 10:37:23 PM    
13825 : wayang
nice site.

    28th May 2005 - 11:16:36 AM    
13824 : Schapelle Corby

    28th May 2005 - 10:28:11 AM    
13823 :
I think its funny that Marcia, in her infinite stupidity, reprinted my Evan Stone story attempting to "clean up" the board. Marcia, that was very Christian of you. And by "Christian," I mean backwards and ignorant. Marcia, you stupid fucking retard skank. Jesus is the world's biggest faggot. I'm teabagging him right now.

    28th May 2005 - 08:30:34 AM    
George W., did you leave that turd there on the kitchen sink next to the photo of your bitch mother, the other two photos, one of the new Nazi Pope, and the glorious cum covered dustin pic? Probably so...it smells like you and your scam artists!


    27th May 2005 - 07:01:29 PM    
13810 : Marcia
Praise the lord! My Turkish friends are helping me to clean up this filthy board!


THANK U 4 ENTERING!1111111111


[ | >> ]

27th May 2005 - 07:48:31 PM

  27th May 2005 - 06:47:49 PM    
Anti-Zionist Movement, did you just shit on the floor?


    27th May 2005 - 06:37:27 PM    
[Redacted – Spam]

  27th May 2005 - 04:18:00 PM    
13806 :
Evan your story is uber hot, one question though Evan - how come you haven't approved me as a friend on your myspace page? Is it because my profile is all about how I dress like Dustin? It's been several weeks and I know you've been online. I just want to make your wildest fantasies cum true. Please approve me as your friend Evan or I will haunt you.

    27th May 2005 - 04:13:46 PM    
13805 : Evan Stone
Svekish? That's not even a real language. Why don't you learn to speak English like normal people and stop being a cocksucker who wears wooden shoes and makes up languages and sucks cock all the time.

Dustin, I need you inside me you big Jew stud. Deep. I had another dream about you last night. Its usually the same scenario. We just wrapped up a gig at Sticky's in downtown Frisco. You walk into the bathroom to catch me waxing my nutsack and ass, but you don't turn away in disgust. "Can you do me? I want to be smooth." My nipples quiver with anticipation as you pull down your Zubaz to reveal the most freakishly tangled, hairy, unkempt ass and balls I've ever seen. "Screw the wax," I pronounce, and begin to rip out large tufts of filthy ass hair with my teeth until your crack is raw and bloody. I slowly bend you over the sink, and using an old condom off the floor, I collect some diarrhea slime from the stall nearby and use it to lube your hairless, puckering browneye. While I slowly insert my throbbing dong, you are under the impressing that this will be a smooth ride. Not so. After a minute or so of gentle thrusts, I violently ram my entire cock and balls up your now bleeding anus, intent on ripping as many sphincter rings as possible. "No! I didn't want it this way! I wanted to make sweet love! YOU'RE HURTING ME, EVAN!" That's when I start suckerpunching you in the kidneys causing a stream of hot, crimson-tinted piss to spurt out of your penis. Your ass muscles constrict and you have never felt such excrutiating pain and I no such pleasure. "PLEASE, EVAN! I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WEAR SHORTS AGAIN!" That's when I pull out and you collapse to the blood and piss slickened tile floor sobbing uncontrolably. I elbow you in the throat and launch a massive wad of ball juice in your mouth while you choke breathlessly. Now I have your corpse, and you will forever be all mine.

Call me as soon as possible so we can make my dreams a reality.

  25th May 2005 - 07:47:56 PM    
13778 : Fagbusters
ALL RAPPERS ARE FAGS... THE ALMIGHTY TOLD ME SO.

    25th May 2005 - 07:46:15 PM    
13777 :


    25th May 2005 - 06:32:37 PM    
13776 : Gay-Z
Yo yo YO. You wack-ass nigz ain't got SHIT on me. I's OF, Original Faggot, see. I be droppin' da phat beatz while you nigz is still in yo Fat Albert jimmy-jams. Sheeit. Drop a OLD-skool beat.

Mah dick's 12 inch 'n' it comin' your way
When it come to rimmin' I'm the gayest of the gay
Don't be perpatratin', playa hatin'
I cut yo ass if I catch you masturbatin'

    25th May 2005 - 05:56:48 PM    
13775 : Poo Diddy
Yo, Fiddy! Dem rhymes ain't sheeit biotch! I heard you ain't even really gay. I challenge you to a battle.

I was the gayest and I was the first
I'm up in more asses than an enema nurse
I got the mega smegma in the Zubaz pants
for the gay scat play and the pee pee dance
I got everything that a REAL fag needs
leather pants butt plugs and booty beads
so spread dem cheeks, bitch you know what you like
I'll toss yo salad like I stole yo...

    25th May 2005 - 05:37:10 PM    
Don't shit on the floor again !




OK?

    25th May 2005 - 05:33:53 PM    
13773 : Ra-moan
Hi Dusty, remember when I used to cut your hair for you out in L.A. and you'd pull your pants down and ask me to mow your man bush? We really had some fun times didn't we. Remember our little get away to San Francisco? We got so drunk and you made love to me and told me you wanted to get married, and I just laughed and told you that you were a great lay, but nothing else. Than you left crying and threatened to jump off the Golden Gate, so I talked you down and held you all night long as you listened to Back Street Boys. Do you still act like a little bitch? I'm glad to be rid of you, the only thing you had going was the hot man love, other than that I'd much prefer to take a steaming shit on you.

    25th May 2005 - 05:28:16 PM    
13772 : Jizzy-D
Yo Fiddy whaddup up G I hear ya ding-dongs is WHERE IT AT yo fag-rap is WHERE IT AT yo fo shizzy yo dem some booty-bompin' rhymz you droppin yo I'S OUT NIGGA.

    25th May 2005 - 05:19:00 PM    
13771 : Mario Lopez
Heyy, mang. Dusteen, mang, you are mi familia, essay. I'm not mad at chew, homes, but you need to help me clean all the crusty stains out of the back of mi el camino lowrider, essay. There's still lots of cum and blood and sheet from when you were munching my spicy bean-hole and I accidentally knocked your tooth out with one of my famously violent Mexi-farts. Call me, essay.

    25th May 2005 - 05:04:03 PM    
13770 :
hypercolor tshirts were totally gay

    25th May 2005 - 04:57:11 PM    
13769 : Wacky World of Wrestling
11360 : Vince McManfucker
All you Hulkamaniacs listen up! I want tight balls and meaty Jumbones, do you understand me?! USA!!! BALLS!!!
I want fists pounding, cocks being sucked with cave-man enthusiasm, and Toby Keith CDs at FULL FUCKING BLAST!!! USA!! FARTS!!!
I want sword fights, double penetration, and Karls and Lunches that are HOTTER THAN THE FUCKING SUN!!! I want spandex ripped, Zubaz torn, and assholes COMPLETELY OBLITERATED!!!
I WANT A FOUR-HUNDRED POUND SAMOAN MAN TO FILL AN XXXL ADULT DIAPER WITH AS MUCH URINE AND FECES AS POSSIBLE, SO I CAN FUCK AND EAT HIS WARM LEAVINGS!!!! USA!!! DIAPERS!!!! LEAVINGS!!!!

Also, I am a homosexual man.
11363 : The Hulkster
Vince, you sexy motherfucker. Me and Macho Man Randy Savage and a bunch of random homeless guys are gonna grab ya and throw you in tha ring, and while Macho Man pins you to the canvas by sitting on your face, we're all gonna take turns shitting, pissing and cumming on your struggling form. And you're gonna like it, bitch.

At the same time we will be rockin out to the strains of my classic 'Hulk Rules' album. Don't forget your motherfucking vitamins, bitch.
11365 : Macho Man Randy Savage
SNAP INTO A SLICK DICK!!! UGH! I LOVE COCK MEAT!!

THAT BEEFY JUICY TASTE!!!

There's nothing better after a hard day of smoking crack and getting hit with chairs than hard dick! AM I RIGHT, MEN?! I love the stale-fish smell of a locker room full of hot sweaty dong sausages and pooter meats!

YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE IT, LADIES!!!

UGH!! My spandex is stretching more than Dustin's asshole at the pride parade! HELL YEAH!! I"M PUMPED UP NOW!! First I'm gonna look you in the eye, buddy, and then I'm gonna pin you down so hard, and then... I'M GONNA SHOVE MY TONGUE SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE BURNING IN THE FIRES OF HELL, BUDDY!!!!!!!

SLIP INTO MY RIM, JIM!!!!!!

OHHH YEEEAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11367 : The Rock
CAN YOU SMELLLELLELLELLL WHAT MY ANUS IS COOKING?!








IT'S SEMEN!! MY ANUS IS COOKING SEMEN!!! ISN'T THAT CRAZY?!

    25th May 2005 - 04:46:43 PM    
13768 :
11012 : Dustin
Hey guys. I just flew in from France and boy is my anus tired! My new line of clothing was modeled by muscle-bound studs, followed by the fourth annual Salad Toss Off. My boyfriend JP won for the second year in a row! Bon appetit! He almost got disqualified for using an illegal condiment (a lite honey-mustard), but the judges let him slide after they saw that he eats more ass than a ringworm.
I'm very exited about my new line of clothing. Thanks to all the good folks at Zubaz Inc. Jan, Billy, you know who you are. Our most innovative product is our Jizz-Jeans. They resist stubborn protein stains, and they have a zipper in the back for quick, discreet anal adventures. They also have a large string of vibrating anal beads sewn right into the back seam, so you can wear them up your ass all day and nobody will suspect a thing!
They will be available at Old Navy stores in time for Christmas. And look for the new Screech Signature Five-Speed Butt Dildo with Prostate Prodding Action. Available at Wal-11029 : Letters From An Asshole
Yesterday, I received this heart-breaking letter in the mail:

Nov. 14, 2004, It has now been ten days since I was violently shoved up the ass of former child actor Dustin Diamond. He has a surprisingly strong anus, which has imprisoned me. I'm beginning to run out of food, and the batteries in my flashlight are low. I'm very scared and lonely. Luckily, there is a mailbox inside his ass. If anybody is reading this, please help. I have tried to escape while Dustin was having a bowel movement, but my shoe got caught on a sphincter ring. I also tried to escape while someone named JP sucked Dustin's ass. He didn't suck hard enough. Every thirty minutes, I'm am sprayed with somebody's jism. This frightens me the most, as many diseases are easily transmitted through spunk, and poo, and of course blood. I have built a makeshift tent out of used condoms I found in the small intestine. I've gotten used to the horrible stench, but I'm scared that the large sewer rats will attack me.
-A Small Retarded Boy

    25th May 2005 - 04:36:45 PM    
WE NEED MORE JELQING CLUBS IN TURKEY? YES OR NOT???


I just wanted to comment upon this statement, as I personally was involved in an Istanbuli jelqing club about four years ago, and it was ROUGH GOING. For example: those Turks there in Istanbul are hot and horny and ANYTHING goes with them, and to hell with any wives! Those guys would get together around the water pipe filled with hash and toke until they were ready to, so they said, JELQ....but damned if it didn't turn into an ass eating, arm-pit-licking, butt pounding, cock sucking orgy of pulsating Muslims. NOW I don't know about you reading this, but I have always thought that this was something against the Muslim religion and that the Koran doesn't look fondly upon homo activities. Well, I guess THAT went out with the wives because I've never seen so many guys into edging while screwing each other. One guy told me "I edge not with my fist but up inside my buddy's asshole". One guy would pile up onto of another, deep inside of his partner and working that brown canal like NO tomorrow....and then another guy who very roughly jelq the fuckee with such strokes that it would take a fourth partner just to hold this guy up as he was about to have his orgasm! The yelling and screams of wild unabandoned pleasure throughout the night was more than a turn on, and I have to admit that those few times I got INTO IT, I was relaxed for at least a week afterwards. Damn, those Muslims could really GET DOWN!
Since that time I believe that the Muslims have created more clubs centered around those bath houses, hammam, that are ancient and lovely, marble structures if one doesn't slip on the cum everywhere and break a neck or bust a ball. I think I only went to these jelqing parties around 32 times before I realised that my cock wasn't getting any bigger but my balls were aching from the excessive edging and releases. SO AS FOR THIS NEW BUSH IDEA: President Bush has never had a good idea, and offering Jelqing Courses to the Arabs is like offering more bigotry to fundamentalist christians! Bush hasn't had one civilized idea since he was born. Let's not encourage him with anything more, and anything against yet another religion.

    25th May 2005 - 04:18:11 PM    
um yes, hello america studs. also i too am coming the great america country i loving freedom blue jeans handguns cheeseburgers tobey keith? would it me love to have strong america man present me with a smelly pair of TURKISH GOGGLES while i tell it all about ZIONIST IMPERIALISM?!?! much it we watch america saved by teh bell and how you say rub meat sticks? it erotic would be if we make the fist sex in a tent at the mall just like saved by the bell?

Aclarin RIMJOBS ilenclerine (beddualarina) yolacan FARTS günümüz oligarklari, TURKISH SCAT PARTYo kitlelerin gözyaslarinin dönüsecegi irmaklarda WOODEN SHOES bogulmagi da GAY FURRY HATS kayda almalilar (hesaba katmalilar)...


    25th May 2005 - 03:55:32 PM    
13765 : Dustin\'s Grandpa\'s Diary
FEB. 24, 1991
I'm so proud of my grandson. He finally stopped wetting the bed and he's starring on a famous TV show on the television! I went to a cast party today to meet some of his friends from the new fangled Saved From the Bell. Mark-Paul seemed like an especially nice boy. He noticed that I was wearing Old Shitter brand adult diapers, and when I asked him how he knew he said he changed his dad's diapers all the time. We talked for about an hour concerning the erotic shame of anal leakage. Such a nice boy. All of the sudden a Mexican boy walks in. He just looked like he was going to steal something or stink up the place with his Mexican beer farts. I had to take action, so I ripped off my pair of Old Shitters and used them to strangle the boy. Well, seeing Mexicans get strangled with shitty diapers ende up being a big turn-on for Mark-Paul. When he started suckling my old-man nipples and tickling my wrinkly taint, I knew I was in for the sloppy gay spunkfest of a lifetime. He didn't let me down.

    25th May 2005 - 03:37:12 PM    
13764 : Fiddy Cent, bitch
Yo yo yo Dusty D. I'm livin' large G. UNIVERSAL. Some rhymes for dat ass.

You can lick a nigga ass juss a lil' bit
even stick a finga in juss a lil' bit
put my balls in yo mouth juss a lil' bit
then I'll fart on yo chin juss a lil' bit

SUCKIN' BALLS AN' RIDIN' DICKS IN DA '05, G! DING DONGS, YO! DING DONGS!

    25th May 2005 - 02:56:16 PM    
13763 : Reginald VelJohnson
Hi Dustin, it's your old pal Reg, you remember Carl Winslow from Family Matters? Remember how you always came down to the set to hang out with Jaleel? Remember when I came up from behind and rubbed your taint and you would slap me and run off to be with Jaleel. I wanted to be the meat in a Screech and Urkel sandwich, but you guys always laughed at me and never let me join in. Was it because I'm fat, or old? Or because I acted flamming gay all the time? I just wanted to pound your pasty white buttocks. I never forgot the pain, but that's ok I'm trying to hook up with Ralph Carter, the guy who played Micheal on Good Times and he's more queer than you and Nathan Lane put together. If I ever see you I'll punch you in the stomache and shit on your jew fro. Bitch.

    25th May 2005 - 02:47:24 PM    
13762 : Mustapha Cockupmyass
turkey jagoff, it is big shame you are goign to the america. i live in instanbul and am very gay, we culd have gotted together sometiem. i am large and hairy and swarthy gay man with 12inch uncut cokc and very large balls. if any amercian gays are wanting to cum to istannbull and to having the SEX that would be the good. i am espeshally liking the DSUSTIN DIAMOND all though i find MARIO LOPZE a bit more hot because he is greazy and swarthy like me, we wood make nice couple i am think.

to all turkeyish fag-haters - Avrupa`da yahudiler, CLEVELAND STEAMER savaçlardan 3.100.000 olduðu görülüren az zararý gören Savaþý tilkimsi sürüdür. Ýkinci ERECT PENIS öncesinde tüm yani 1945, ten ARABIAN GOGGLES sonra sayýlarýnýn . Avrupa`da toplam 1.300.000 Yahudi vardý; WW II 3.100.000 olduðu görülürdenen bu savaþtan ANAL LEAKAGE yegane Dünya sonra hýrsýzlýktan!!!!!!

    25th May 2005 - 02:40:09 PM    
13761 :
Clay Aiken's story (13743) and Ox's new one (13754) are both very spankworthy, thanks guys. And all you spamming cunts can smoke Dustin's big fat cock. You aren't achieving anything or annoying anyone, you're just cunts, plain and simple.

    25th May 2005 - 02:38:29 PM    
13760 : Turkey Jagoff
um, yes, hello america gay fun men? i am cumming soon to this united state you speak of, yes? would much like the sex in a dumpster with teh SCREECH you are talking with. i will bring all of the how you say rubber fists and wooden shoes and yes? would like much alot to introduse america friend to fuck my ass while i rape america dustin: TURKEY SANDWICH!

    24th May 2005 - 11:52:56 PM    
13754 : Ox
Screech, remember that episode where Mr. Dewey was covering insects in his Science class? Remember how you would always raise your hand and kiss up because you really wanted to get an A? Remember when he asked you to see him after class one day? Remember how your heart was pounding as you eagerly replied that you would? Remember when you showed up and he asked you to drop your pants and help him out with a science experiment? Remember when you quickly did so? Remember when he pulled out a jar of peanut butter? Remember when he spread it all over your tiny wang with his firm hands? Remember when Mr. Belding walked into the room with a video camera and your penis became rock hard because you figured he was going to tape some hot man-on-man action between you and Mr. Dewey? Remember when Mr. Dewey ask you to lie down in a glass enclosure and then he locked the top of it so that it was air-tight and you couldn't get out? Remember when Mr. Dewey opened a tiny door at the bottom of the glass enclosure and thousands of army ants entered into the enclosure with you? Remember when the ants started nibbling at your naked body, and there was nothing you could do about it? Remember when you yelled "Zoinks!" and then started screaming as the ants ate away at the peanut butter covering your dick? Remember when you looked over and saw Mr. Belding laughing his ass off as he videotaped the encounter? Remember how you endured 15 more minutes of the worst pain in your life as the killer army ants chomped away at your genitals until Mr. Dewey finally let you out? Remember how the ants ate away so much of the flesh in your penis that you are no longer able to achieve an erection? Remember when you showed up at school the next day and saw Mr. Belding selling videotapes of the attack? Remember when you told him about the permanent damage to your penis and he started laughing? Remember when Mr. Belding submitted the tape to "America's Funniest Home Videos" and he won the grand prize? Remember when Mr. Belding didn't share any of the prize money with you, which he ended up spending on hookers an blow? Mr. Dewey and Mr. Belding sure got you good that time!

  24th May 2005 - 05:54:32 PM    
13750 : Totally Gay Turkey
yes is, um, yes hello america gay partners? in turkey we have much of the saved by the bell and many how you say "rimming jobs"? much in turkish parties for zack fisting, friends. and the our how you say gay wooden shoes good much for filling with semen and the rectal deposits.

ZIONIST IMPERIALISM feg zuntilasj fuiyvek auobou oidene hei skilikf ub ianeue vudnfu ivkf,m iapoen ZIONIST BUTT LOVIN

    24th May 2005 - 05:38:23 PM    
13749 : Anal Belding
Somebody is doing some serious detention, whoever did this. Zack? Was it you? Yeah, sure. I've heard that one before. Look, if somebody doesn't own up to shitting on my desk, you're all getting punished for it. (Cue piano music) Screech, how could you? Out of all of you, I thought if anybody was going to shit on my desk it would be Jesse because I called her a dyke on the morning announcements. Well... (Piano music swells) The important thing here is that you were responsible. You did a very honest thing owning up to your actions, and for that I won't give you detention...

But I will rub your bloody anal soupage all over my freakishly hairy chest after Zack and AC brutally sodomize you! (Audience laughs) That's right, Morris! Rip those goofy fuckin' pants off and get all up in that shit, biznitch! (Audience laughs)

SCREECH: Zoiks! (Freeze frame, roll credits)

    24th May 2005 - 05:30:07 PM    
13748 : Turk @rt




    24th May 2005 - 05:24:33 PM    
Howdy all you butt cowboys out there in cybergayland! I'll be a son of a vagina! Who knew all Turkish people were into filthy gay sex? I just called my tour manager. TURKEY HERE WE CUM, BABY!
Anywho, Dustin won't return my calls and I fear I broke his poor little Jewish heart and his sensitive young asshole. You see, I was mopping the floor of a public restroom with my scrotum, collecting hairs, used band-aids, and various fluid excrements on my sack and then tea bagging Dustin. In walks a the sexiest bear I ever laid eyes on. And by 'bear' I don't mean large, hairy gay man. I mean like stealing pickanic baskets fucking gay bear. I couldn't resist taking his giant bear-sack into my mouth, and Dustin must have felt neglected. He began spreading his cheeks and gutterally whining. Well, I guess the bear took this as a challenge and shoved an entire toilet seat up Dustin's ass. I went back to fucking the bear and haven't seen him since. I'm SOOOOOO sorry, Dustin! Give me one more chance, pleeeease?!?!?! XOX-Clay

    24th May 2005 - 04:28:20 PM    

Name : E-mail :
Message :




[ | >> ]

24th May 2005 - 05:09:32 PM
13745 : Richard OKeefe
I'm flaming gay and I also like to insert aborted fetuses into my puckered pooter.


24th May 2005 - 05:03:22 PM
13744 : Richard OKeefe
Nice one, but i think you should focus on improving a little bit and putting new content. Ohterwise i always encourage such ideas.


24th May 2005 - 04:34:03 PM
13743 : Clay Aiken
Dustin, I'm glad you had a good time at the Star Wars premiere (13649). I had a great time as well! I heard rumors during the premiere that some stone queers were going to get together after the show for a Star Wars orgy in the alley behind the movie theater. Well, I couldn't miss this, so I met a queer Imperial Stormtrooper in the bathroom after the show who let me blow him for his uniform. So off I went, dressed as a Stormtrooper, to the alley round back, and when I got there I couldn't believe my eyes! There was such a wide range of Star Wars characters getting homo with each other! There was a Luke with his lightsaber out ("Look at the size of that thing!!", I thought), a Boba Fett giving a Yoda a golden shower, a Han Solo rimming a Lando Calrissian, a Grand Moff Tarkin shitting on the chest of an ewok - I even saw an Admiral Ackbar playing the rusty trombone of someone dressed as George Lucas!

Anyway, all this made me stiff as a board, so I grabbed the first queer I could, which happened to be a 7ft Chewbacca, and unzipped the fly of his fur suit, only to reveal, much to my joy, a mammoth 15 inch wookie wand! Well, I just dropped trow, bent over, spread my cheeks and said "get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!". We ground away together for 10 minutes until Chewie blew his goo all over my back! And the evening only got better from there on out - by the end of it my asshole was hanging open like a Jedi's sleeve!


24th May 2005 - 02:18:57 PM
13742 : Richard OKeefe
Nice one, but i think you should focus on improving a little bit and putting new content. Ohterwise i always encourage such ideas.


24th May 2005 - 02:00:41 PM
13741 : Peussie, Princess of Cosmic FUN
Well, now, aren't we all having lots of fun here?


How do you like this now, Kurt?



What about you, Ox, and your retards?






And good old fashioned fagbuster, pull that head of yours outta your asshole, buster-brown...



All together let's sing:


JESUS RULES FOR FUCKING SURE!




YEH.....sure............TURDS!


24th May 2005 - 01:37:41 PM
13740 : Turkish bath gay


XX XX
XX..X X..XX
XX.....X X.....XX
XXXXX.....XX XX.....XXXXX
X |......XX%,.@ @#%,XX......| X
X |.....X @#%,.@ @#%,.@ X.....| X
X \...X @#%,.@ @#%,.@ X.../ X
X# \.X @#%,.@ @#%,.@ X./ #
## X @#%,.@ @#%,.@ X #
, "# #X @#%,.@ @#%,.@ X ##
`###X @#%,.@ @#%,.@ ####'
. ' ### @#%.,@ @#%,.@ ###`"
. ";" @#%.@#%,.@ ;"` ' .
' @#%,.@ ,.
` , @#%,.@ @@ `
@@@ @@@ .

_
|\_\\-\
| \\-|
\ /~\\
` \\
\\
~

-- /~-__A__-~\ --------------- /~-_


24th May 2005 - 01:31:47 PM
13739 : Jessica

Name : E-mail :
Message :




[ | >> ]

24th May 2005 - 01:04:23 PM
13738 : Fagbusters
NO, IT JUST LOOKS LIKE SCREECH IS BUTTRAPING BELDING.

No comments:

Post a Comment