Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dustindiamond.com Guestbook Comments #13001-13100



    11th April 2005 - 12:00:52 PM    
13100 : Pat O\'Brien
I wanna fucking go crazy with you... You are so fucking hot, and I wanna eat you, and I want you to suck my cock, and I want to fuck you... Let's do it, you are so fucking hot, leave me a voicemail. I told Mario that you were into him... I want to lick your taint and make you cum so much... I want you badly, I know you want me. ... I am so fucking into you. You have to pay attention to Mario, but let's have fun. I wanna fuckin' eat you and fuck you and suck your nipples and watch you eat Mario's ass and lick your ass. I'm so fucking into you, it's incredible. Uhm, check this message, and then just say to me, "Yes." ... I wanna fuckin' suck your cock, talk dirty to you, watch you and Mario fuck each other, suck my cock, beat off on your face. Get another man up, hire a hooker. Let's get crazy, get some coke."


    11th April 2005 - 09:10:59 AM    
13099 : benson
well khadra i have a summer job for, and it even has to do with cleaning! basically i need you to come down to my apartment every morning and clean out my semen-filled colon with your tongue. i sleep with several men on a nightly basis so my "pipes" tend to get backed up alot, if you know what i mean. so just come on over and suck out my butt stew. if necessary, use your erect penis for deep cleaning of my lower intestines. as a matter of fact, just come down here and fuck me in the ass, ok!

    11th April 2005 - 05:10:17 AM    
13098 : khadra
Hiiiiiiiii
Looking for summer job if there is anykind of job. Even cleaning.

    11th April 2005 - 02:01:04 AM    
13097 :
screech, i just saw the "saturday night live" skit where tobey maguire played you on "inside the actor's studio." tobey sure made you look like a complete fag, didn't he? i jerk off everytime i see that skit. thanx buddy.

    10th April 2005 - 11:51:02 PM    
13096 :
Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner Dner DnerDner

    10th April 2005 - 10:57:26 PM    
13095 : Renee
There are actually morons who believe this is an official Dustin Diamond web site (see idiot below). Hey, moron....check out the disclosure in the bottom left corner. Besides, I think DD would spell a little better than this goober. He would at least be able to spell SCREECH correctly. You even misspelled post on your post button. I take back the goober comment. You're a gomer!

    10th April 2005 - 08:21:10 PM    
13094 : Rachel
Saw you at the Improv in Pittsburgh, PA last night and had a great time. Thanks for a great show!

Rachel

    10th April 2005 - 07:45:48 PM    
13093 : Captain Justice
Good citizens! I, Captain Justice, Bayside's No. 1 homosexual super-hero, am proud to present indisputible photographic evidence of Dustin Diamond's homosexuality -

http://tinypic.com/2nr2x5

Oh God, I just came in my Justice-suit.

Screech, was Zack a rough, dominating lover? Were you always his bitch? Did he never let you be the pitcher because your penis was too damn small to pleasure him sufficiently?

Keep it queer, kids. Justice...AWAY!!!!

    10th April 2005 - 06:20:12 PM    
13092 :
I LOVE BIG COCKS AND I CAN NOT LIE

    10th April 2005 - 12:36:55 PM    
13091 : Joe Mexico
Screech, remember that episode where you had a field trip to the bowling alley? Remember you walked into the bathroom and were gangraped by several transient who lived in there?

    09th April 2005 - 09:39:31 PM    
Thanks For the info about Gormley and his "rituals". It appears that this was not the only one of his sinister ideals, about the jelq and assholes. After some discussion with some other former students at the Jelqing society of cherry HIll, It appears that Gormley was also into tying ones balls in a zip-lock back for hours, over an open flame. THis fuck was really into the smell of feces that was left on the balls, after hours of sweating and nut-condensation.
Friends, what Is most astounding is gormleys complete disreguard for the school master princess peussie --- He was well beyond anything reasonable.

09th April 2005 - 09:28:33 PM    
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com

    09th April 2005 - 09:22:42 PM    
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com
k_kirzinger@yahoo.com

    09th April 2005 - 09:17:25 PM    
13086 : FUCK MY GAY ASS
k_kirzinger@yahoo.ca

    09th April 2005 - 07:33:54 PM    
13085 : Joey Buttafuoco
Hey Screech, you fuckin can of shit. You better keep lookin over yer shoulder tough guy, cause if I ever catch you I'm gonna lay you out, put your legs behind yer ears and fuck you in the ass like a little bitch. Then I'll pull out and cum in yer fuckin eyes. Then I might drop a nice greasy Napoli steamer on your sunken, hairless boy-chest. Then I'll rub my dick in it and cum in yer eyes some more.

Keep em peeled, slick.

    09th April 2005 - 07:02:21 PM    
ß HARDCORE TEEN GIRLS HARDCORE TEEN GIRLSë

    09th April 2005 - 02:43:22 PM    
13083 : George Michael
Diamond, I've been going through some of the old posts on this site, and I feel I must inform you of the following: you are a monumental faggot, and most of the world's populace agrees. Go fellate an orang-utan, you filthy cum-dumpster.

- Georgy-porgy

PS 'Trust the dust' is the gayest catchphrase in history
PPS I wanna cream up yer cornchute

    09th April 2005 - 12:56:43 AM    
13081 : ac is cold
It was born in the dustin. the awesome feul of nerd. cumed on feal teh noiz!


oink

    08th April 2005 - 09:42:42 PM    
Larissa, you dont' know anything. Your braincells are that of a dog turd, and you should be put to sleep.However before that you should say the following prayer:








polyploidy at approximate oreven gerhardt as in cantaloupe.
Ashlee was at conjunct when that happened archenemy.
We met at prove and went to iceberg where we had lunch at
altern between her legs.It was megalomaniac and a rembrandt was goony and had afferent by all.

    08th April 2005 - 03:22:52 PM    
13079 : Larissa Loosecunt
So is Screech like, dead? Because OK like, my friend Brittany? told me that she like, read on this website? that Screech had gotten AIDS from some guy he screwed while doing a stand-up tour of South Africa? And then this girl Amber from my cheerleading squad? like said she saw this homeless dude? and it looked just like Screech? except he was all pale and like, dying and stuff?

    08th April 2005 - 01:57:37 PM    
13078 : Wesley Willis
Suck a male camel's dick!

    08th April 2005 - 11:44:18 AM    
13077 : Neil Diamonds Secret Gay Lover
hey Brian, would you tickle my sphincter like an anteater? It sounds really hot.

    08th April 2005 - 02:09:31 AM    
13076 :
Suddenly.

    08th April 2005 - 12:19:12 AM    
13075 : Wesley Willis
SCREECH'S KEYBOARD GOT DAMAGED!

  07th April 2005 - 11:44:03 PM    
13074 : Brian Kut
Screech I fantasize about your sexy toned buttocks every day. Get naked and I'll tickle your sphincter with my tongue like an anteater.

    07th April 2005 - 09:14:55 PM    
13073 :
dustin what the fuck did you do with my goddammned motherfuckin' asprins you shit-lickin' asswipe

    07th April 2005 - 01:26:49 PM    
13070 : Fester Felchpot
Diamond, do you realize that today is the 7-year anniversary of the day George Michael decided to jack off in front of an LAPD officer in an LA restroom? I think queers everywhere should celebrate this momentous day by queering up in their local rest-stop, preferably dressed as George Michael.

Incidentally, I went to an interesting rest-room orgy the other week - everyone was dressed as a Pokemon character! I went as Brock and got spit-roasted for 20mins by Pikachu and Psyduck. When Psyduck blew his load in my ass he cried "PSY-EYE-EYYYYYYYYYYYEEE!!!!!!", much to everyone's amusement. After that Squirtle gave me a golden shower, and then I blew Pikachu. He had even painted his genitals yellow - talk about professionalism!!

    07th April 2005 - 11:23:11 AM    
13069 :
ur an ugly cunt dustin

    07th April 2005 - 10:53:42 AM    
13068 :
holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    07th April 2005 - 09:30:01 AM    
13065 :
this place sux

    07th April 2005 - 02:02:13 AM    
13063 : Jose Canseco
Screech, meet Big Mac and me in the bathroom stall at the Oakland Colliseum for some hot beef injections

    06th April 2005 - 11:37:34 PM    
13062 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, please gay up this website immediately! There is entirely too much spam posted here.

Check out this sexy picture of Mr. Belding:
http://www.mulletsgalore.com/assets/images/picturebooks/07_chat_n_fat_1/fatbrush.jpg

- Kurt Steinberg

    06th April 2005 - 09:12:04 PM    
13061 :
dustin dimond you suck on gooey lumps of donkey poo poo and fuck your own mother up her smelly shitpipe and then you eat uot her putrid vagina as it spurts out its cheesy discharge that you then lap up like the hungry little cum-guzzler that you are... You can lick my sack, you goddammned, faggot-fuckin', shit-suckin' ass-lickin', kunt-faced bitch-hole!!! Have a nice day, you steaming assfuck...

  06th April 2005 - 07:59:29 PM    
WE'VE GOTTA PUT A STOP TO THESE GAS PRICES! I SAW WE RALLY THE PEOPLE UP AND FUCK DUSTIN IN THE ASS FOR PEACE!

    06th April 2005 - 05:21:58 PM    
13059 : Oldtimer
I'm 78 years old and masturbate to the messages on this site almost daily.

    06th April 2005 - 04:22:42 PM    
13058 : Ryan Seacrest
sounds uber fag-tastic because I'll be bringing Clay Aiken with me - he's one of the best rimmers I've ever had, plus he's big time into scat play, so eat plenty of taco bell and work up some rancid diarrhea to explode all over his chest.

    06th April 2005 - 04:04:58 PM    
13057 : Danny Pintauro
Ryan, you betcha! Ricky Martin and Wil Wheaton have expressed an interest as well - it'll be fag-tastic!!

    06th April 2005 - 03:11:52 PM    
13056 : Wesley Willis
Ohhh thank you very much, I do not need a goddamn liposuction.

    06th April 2005 - 02:31:52 PM    
Hey Dustin, you still up for fucking kids? I've got a hot tub and some quaaludes in my Bangkok condo. Get a plane ticket out here and let's pound some boy whore ass!

    06th April 2005 - 02:18:35 PM    
13054 : Ryan Seacrest
Danny I'll look out for you next time I go to the Sausage Factory. I just want you to know that you're a big gay insperation to me how you came out - do I get an invite to your 3 way with Jaleel?

    06th April 2005 - 01:12:44 PM    
13053 : Danny Pintauro
Ryan, that's great! Fancy hooking up some time? You can usually find me in my favorite club, 'The Sausage Factory', in West Hollywood. I'll meet you at the dumpster round back! ;-*

Yeah, I've also been trying to get Dustin out by inviting him for some hot 3-way action with me and Jaleel White, but he's having none of it. He needs to leave the closet already! Jeez Louise.

    06th April 2005 - 10:13:52 AM    
13052 : Ryan Seacrest
Seacrest here and I just wanted to finally cum clean about something that everyone has been saying -Yes I'm gay, I'm flaming gay and I've been masturbating to this guestbook for a while. I've been trying to get in touch with Dustin to hook up, but he isn't ready to go public with his gayness. I love being the host of Idol because a lot of the guys think that by fucking me they have a better chance at getting in to see Paula, Randy and Simon. I take full advantage of that. So in ending - Seacrest, out of the closet.

    06th April 2005 - 09:53:38 AM    
13051 : Loser
The most hilarious celebrity loser was Dana Plato. No one can beat her.


    06th April 2005 - 01:09:55 AM    
13047 : tuttle
screech, i want to see you and mr. belding enjoying some hot man on man action.

    06th April 2005 - 12:26:08 AM    
13046 : Ox
Screech, remember that episode where it was Valentine's Day? Remember how depressed you were when you didn't have a date for the evening? Remember how disappointed you were when none of the boys in your gym class who used to have unprotected buttsex with you against your will asked you to dinner? Remember how excited you became when Mr. Belding called you down to his office? Remember when he asked you what you were doing that evening? Remember when you were embarassed and said "nothing." Remember when he asked you to meet him after school and that he'd give you some seafood? Remember when he asked if you liked to eat crabs? Remember when you said you'd never had them, but you were willing to try them out? Remember when when you showed up at his office after school? Remember when he threw you on the floor and teabagged you? Remember how he threw you around like a rag doll? Remember when he blew his load and said "get out." Remember when you said "but what about the crabs?" Remember when he said "Shut Up Faggot!!! I just gave you crabs!!!" Remember when you were confused and thought he was just confused? Remember how surprised you were when you found out that Belding have given you the crabs from his filthy nutasck? Remember when your genitals itched something fierce for weeks? Belding sure got you good that time!

    05th April 2005 - 05:46:24 PM    
13045 :
I was watching the E! special on Dustin and they were talking about the special episode "Screech get's molested" and they talked about how intense it was on the set because Dustin himself was molested as a little boy. At one point he broke down during taping and Mario and Mark took him back to his dressing room. They emerged an hour later to resume taping, but no one noticed that Dustin had white residue on his nose, so they filmed the episode and aired it only to see that Dustin had blow up his nose. They interviewed Mario about rumours of gay sex orgies taking place after hours, but he shoved the camera man and walked out of the interview yelling obscenities. Next they talked to Lark and she told about how no one talked about it, but she heard about how all the guys used to play circle jerk after filming and would do some coke and engage in huge orgies. She was upset about it because she had a crush on Dustin, but was hurt by his constant drug use and his many gay sex partners that came to the set with him.

    05th April 2005 - 03:48:10 PM    
13044 :
yes those stories are great - I've been knocking over everything when I walk with my tent, maybe some random guy in the office will see it and follow me into the bathroom for a little one on one.

    05th April 2005 - 02:54:34 PM    
All these 'remember when...' stories REALLY raise my flagpole! I just wish things like that had actually happened to me on the SBTB set. Keep up the good work, everyone!

Maxwell Nerdstrom, your last story about Milo made me stiff as a board! No sooner did I read the words 'sperm Niagra' than I immediately lost a load over my monitor! You owe me some Windex, motherfucker!

    05th April 2005 - 12:13:13 PM    
13042 : Eater
When I go to Subway I get a 6 inch turkey on wheat, no cheese. I like to have all of the vegetables with extra tomatoes and cucumber. I have them put the sweet union saurce and plain mustard on it. Then salt and pepper.


    05th April 2005 - 07:37:57 AM    
LET'S JUST DROP THIS SHITHOLE OF A SITE FOR THE SCUM WHO CLEARLY DO NOT WANT TO MEET DUSTIN AT THAT DUMPSTER!! STEINBERG OR WHATEVER HIS FUCKING NAME IS SHOWS NO RESPONSIBILITY TO THIS PLACE AS MODERATOR.......SO FLUSH IT ALL DOWN THE TOILET...AND FIRST TO GO IS: Independent tv team m.m.




  04th April 2005 - 04:33:26 PM    
13028 :
Dear Dustin, I wanna fuck you in the ass. Then I want you to lick my cock clean afterwards so that you can taste the flavor of your own feces because we know that the taste of shit mixed with blood from all of the rectal tearing that my huge rock-hard ass-reaming fuckstick will cause when I ram it up your shit-chute really turns you on.

    04th April 2005 - 04:02:04 PM    
13027 :
Dustin have you ever used a kosher pickle as a butt plug? I'd eat it after you used one. You should consider fucking yourself with pickles and selling them to all your queer fans to enjoy your musk.

    04th April 2005 - 02:56:27 PM    
Hey Screech, do you remember Milo the black janitor? Remember the time you were hanging out with me, Zack and Slater, and Milo came by, and Zack and Slater started calling him names because he was a total fucktard? Remember how, goaded on by Zack and Slater, you called Milo a 'big dumb jiggaboo' and a 'smelly black bastard'? Remember how Zack and Slater laughed, and we all went to class, but you started to feel really bad about what you'd said to Milo, so you went off to find him and apologise? Remember how you found him crying in the cafeteria? Remember how you put your arm around him and said you were really sorry? Remember how he looked up and smiled, and then started looking you up and down and licking his lips? Remember how he mumbled something about 'payback'? Remember how, before you could work out what he said, he started dragging you to the Janitor's closet, and then threw you inside? Remember how you hit your head on a shelf and lost consciousness? Remember how, when you came to, Milo was standing over you with his erect penis sticking out in front of him? Remember how it was the size of a Pringles can, and his testicles were as large as tennis balls? Remember how he lubed up his gargantuan member with engine oil, and said "now Milo's gon' get HIS"? Remember how he pulled you up by the afro, prised your jaws apart, slid his huge cock into your mouth and started throat-fucking you? Remember how his cock was too large for you mouth, and you felt your lips and jaw begin to tear, and your throat muscles being horribly damaged? Remember how your moans of pain made him think you were enjoying it, and he started saying things like "yeah, jus' like a white bitch" and "suck it harder, snowflake"? Remember how he kept saying "yeah, Milo likes dat shit"? Remember how, after a few minutes of horrible pain, Milo said "oh shit, Milo gots to CUMMMMM!!!!!" and bellowed like a hippopotamus? Remember how he unleashed a torrent of semen so vast and powerful it gushed down your throat like a sperm Niagra, destroying your damaged throat muscles? Remember how his load tasted like stale beer and rancid TV dinners, and it caused your stomach to swell like a balloon filling with water? Remember how, when he'd finally finished, he pulled out, and you fell to the floor, cough/vomiting semen and blood? Remember how you couldn't gag or speak properly because your throat had been destroyed? Remember how Milo tired of your horrible gurgling sounds, so he donkey-punched you unconscious and left, locking you in the closet? Remember how it was a week before anyone found you, half-dead and emaciated?

Remember how you had to endure months of painful surgery to repair the damage done by Milo's horse-cock, and on your return to school you went to Mr. Belding to tell him what had happened and to get Milo fired? Remember how Belding didn't fire Milo, because Milo had a history of psychosis and child molestation, and had done hard time, and as such was willing to work for next to nothing? Remember how Milo terrorized you for the rest of your school days? You know, I think Milo taught you an important lesson about respecting people of different ethnicities that day. PWNDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    04th April 2005 - 02:19:43 PM    
13025 :
http://www.spacejunk.org/review.php?ID=218

Gary
23-Jul-04 1:17am
Man, screech sucks at standup, Screech sucked more balls than jenna jameson in a hundred person orgy. Screech should be teabagged and left for dead on the side of the road.

    04th April 2005 - 02:09:34 PM    
13024 : Cheesy Balls
Goldberg/Steinberg/Zoidberg/whatever, please exercise your powers of moderation and delete the posts made by retards who think it's funny to spam this fine guestbook with complete shit. It's hard to jack off to the erotic posts contained herein when you have to wade through porn site ads, global protest poetry or shit that some worthless cunt has copy & pasted from the Relapse Records forums. Why the fuck do people do this??

    04th April 2005 - 01:58:21 PM    
13023 : Mr. Powers
Hiya son! Remember the Christmas when Santa came down your chimney? And by chimney I mean throat? And by Santa I mean me? Ho boy, that sure was one to remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    04th April 2005 - 01:32:08 PM    
13022 : Neil Diamonds Secret Gay Lover
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you all know that Dustin Diamond and Neil Diamond are in no way related. I've had several sexual encounters with both and have had the chance to ask them. Neil has expressed an interest in a night with Dustin and Dustin feels the same way. I am going to get them together only if I can join in the fun. Neil is the best rimmer around and Dustin can fuck a pretty good ass considering he's only 4 inches when hard.

    04th April 2005 - 01:22:01 PM    
13021 : Dustin Forton
hey fuck slut you think you could use my name?

am I gonna have to get my dunkle to fuck u up?

Im the only double DD this side of the mississippi understand?

Albert Lea 4 LIFE... cunt rag

    04th April 2005 - 12:58:08 PM    
13020 :
Screech, come to my office and drill my ass

    04th April 2005 - 09:33:38 AM    
13019 :
screech, remember the episode where you sold your own spaghetti sauce? remember when mr. belding came out with his own private label sphaghetti sauce? remember when the secret ingredient of his spaghetti sauce was his jizz? Remember how he collected his sperm by holding a jar under your butthole after he had buttsex with you?

    03rd April 2005 - 11:41:33 PM    
Man, you want to do something awesome and cause a pack of little Dustin turds to freak out? then go to this site and join the club....YEH, Glass walks on water, not like Dustin who walks on shit...HAVE FUN!!! and get ready for some flying turds!






http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/Philip_Glass/

    03rd April 2005 - 10:56:00 PM    
13017 : Belding\'s taint
Screech, come and lick me right now.

    03rd April 2005 - 08:30:20 PM    
2003 - 07:28:48 PM
2770 : cack korea
"Hey Stupid Fuck u suck cock..U kno wut,.. I think your show sux cock too ........ anyone who is a fuckin fan of u likes to suck cock too. Everyone watch out b.c Dustin Diamond likes to lick little kids where they pee. Dustin Diamond is a little fuckin dick-smooch and so is anyone who likes him!SO take that all you little cock suckers who like Dustin Diamond!
Peace Biotchs!"
you fucking cack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you listen to limp bizkit fucking

    03rd April 2005 - 08:11:18 PM    
13013 : Mr. Belding
Hey Screech, remember your first day at Bayside? Remember how well the morning of that first day went? Remember how happy you thought you were going to be in Miss Bliss' class, and how you started getting chummy with Zack and Slater, who you thought were really cool, and you thought you guys would be best friends for ever? Remember how that happiness and optimism flew out of the window at lunchtime, when the jocks and the school bullies beat the shit out of you for being such a fucking geek? Remember how you were led bleeding in the middle of school yard, with no-one coming to help you, when you saw Zack and Slater walking towards you? Remember how you were sure they would help you because you guys were best friends? Remember how saddened you were when, instead of helping you, Zack gave you a good, hard kick square in your undecended nuts? Remember how Slater then dropped trow, squatted over your face, and let rip a huge, wet, mucousy fart? Remember how the fart stank of rancid chilli and it splattered your face with liquid shit? Remember how the two of them walked off, laughing at what a pathetic loser you were?

Remember how you came to my office to tell me all about what had happened, certain in the hope that I would be kind, understanding and helpful? Remmeber how instead of being kind, understaing and helpful I called you an ugly little shit and said that you needed to be punished for setting a bad example for the rest of the pupils? Remember how I told you to turn around, drop your zubaz, and bend over? Remember how you did so, expecting to be spanked? Remember how, instead of feeling my hand slapping your buttocks, you felt something hard poking at your poop-chute? Remember how the hard thing forced itself slowly inside your poop-chute? Remember how much it hurt? Remember how you kept trying to look over your shoulder, but I told you that if you looked back I'd kill you? Remember how you started crying and vomiting from the pain? Remember how the hard thing went back and forth several times, and I started breathing heavily, and then you felt something warm and sticky shoot out of the hard thing and go deep inside your colon? Remember how much it hurt, but afterwards you realised you kinda liked it? Remember how I'd inadvertantly started on the path to full-blown homosexuality, from which you've never looked back? Remember how you weren't so pleased when your parents discovered you had anal herpes, and became really worried about what you had been getting up to at school? Hehe, I'll bet that was a first day to remember, huh??

    03rd April 2005 - 07:30:07 PM    
13012 : mr. belding
screech, i want to give you an angry pirate

    03rd April 2005 - 04:07:43 AM    
13011 : aytaç
üye olmak istiyorum ne yapmam gerekiyor

    02nd April 2005 - 09:32:10 PM    
13010 : Michael Jackson
Oh Dusty, how I wish I could go back in time and give you your first sexual experience. Just the thought of caressing your hairless, undecended testicles and your tiny little baby-cock make me stiff as a board! Just don't tell the bad men I posted this. The bad men want to take me away from you! Don't let them, Dusty-bear! You know I'm innocent, right??

    02nd April 2005 - 07:37:10 PM    
13009 : BREAKING NEWS
This just in: Pope John Paul II has died today. He was 84 years old. The last person to be with him when he was alive was none other than Dustin "Screech" Diamond himself, who was flown in to the Vatican late last night to help "comfort" the Pope during his final hours of need, in a vain attempt to replenish the Pope's dehydrated body with his own young bodily fluids.

    02nd April 2005 - 01:02:55 PM    
Hey Screech, remember the time Ox beat the shit out of me after a football game because I'm a complete dork? Remember how I came to you, bruised and bleeding, and you said 'Nobody treats a fellow nerd like this!!' and went off to the changing rooms to give Ox a piece of your mind? Remember how, after 15 minutes, you still weren't back, so I assumed he'd beaten the shit out of you too so I thought I'd go see if you were OK? Remember how I got to the changing rooms and heard you and Ox having squelchy, soapy, unprotected butt-sex in the showers? Remember how I went and got my camera, and covertly took lots of pictures of you and Ox 'inflagrante delicto'? Remember how I made sure to take lots of close-ups of your exceptionally small penis? Remember how you came in to school the next day and found out what I'd done when you saw hundereds of copies of the pictures plastered all over the school? Remember how you went to Belding's office to complain about me, and you walked in on Belding beating it to a picture of Ox fucking you in the ass while giving you a reach-around? Remember how he held up a picture of your miniscule genitalia, and said 'Damn, Powers, I remember you being small but not this small'? Remember how you tried to expain that your penis had shrivelled in the shower, but Belding just laughed, and then slugged you in the gut for no particular reason? Remember how later that day you heard that Ox had tried to hang himself from the goalposts because he couldn't stand the humiliation? OMG PWND!!!!1! RFOLLECOPTER!!!!!!11

    02nd April 2005 - 07:57:25 AM    
13006 : Pope Jean-Paul
Eyy!! Issa no true!!! I no beinga butt-fucked by nobody! But I woulda like to say...asa you all know, I am nota long left foa dis mortala coila. An I wanta alla de fags onna dis guestbook to come down to de Vatican City and give me one last fling to remember. So come on down, you lookin atta free ride, eh? Just tella my secruity staff 'Dustin Diamonda sent you' and dey led you in to my room no questions askeda. Den you can do whatta you want wid me.

Eyyy, I looka de forward to it!! Mamma mia!!!!!!!

    02nd April 2005 - 07:25:56 AM    
13005 : dead in the head
i'm so glad i'm not the only one here who has secretly fantasized about buttfucking the pope up his wrinkled boney ass....damn....just the thought of packing his fudge hard enough to burst his colon, and then the thought of forcing him to suck my shit covered cock clean and having his tongue and teethless gums munch my oily shaft as he drools all over my neatly trimmed balls....damn, i've gone and creamed my jeans again....

    02nd April 2005 - 06:51:09 AM    
13004 : Gary
Dude, what do you think they are doing to the Pope right now? As part of his last rites, they're totally fucking the shit out of him right now on his death bed! I'm popping a major woody just thinking about that wrinkly old man's frail limp body being manhandled like a ragdoll by up to a dozen other men dressed in religious robes, fucking their righteous hearts out like there's no tomorrow. Because in the case of the dying Pope, there is no tomorrow! So fuck away in the name of the Lord!

    02nd April 2005 - 06:29:15 AM    
13003 : SHIT IN MY FUCKING EYES
Does anyone else find the Pope's impending doom highly erotic? Am I the only one who is turned on by palsied octagenarians? I wanna do him up the dumper! Maybe he could take me croozin' for hot fags in his Popemobile as well.

    02nd April 2005 - 06:20:39 AM    
13002 : Evan Stone
12997: yeah, I remember the STPK forums. I used to jack it daily to all the filth you faggots posted on there, until that shit-eater Farrier shut the place down. Good times.

Anyway, I've now spent a month locked up in Dustin's basement as his personal cum-dumpster. It's been the hardest but most erotically gratifying month of my life. Recently though Dusty's been getting more and more violent, and he likes to whip me and cut me. He's also into auto-erotic asphyxiation. I'm scared as to how far he might go - I hope he doesn't try to cut off my ding-dong!!

    02nd April 2005 - 06:07:10 AM    
13001 : Larry King
Dusty, I wanna take a nice big smelly shit right in ya mouth. MMMMMMM, FRUITY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment