Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dustindiamond.com Guestbook Comments #79101-79300



    11th December 2006 - 03:35:43 AM    
79251 : gay man
Im so glad that im not the only one who wants to take a dump on screeech!


    11th December 2006 - 12:53:15 AM    
79250 : Big J
hey screech, you better hope I don't see you on the street motherfucker, i'm gonna drop a deuce in my hand and mash it into your stupid jew face. then ill smack you hard in the balls and wipe my ass with your hair.

    11th December 2006 - 12:10:26 AM    
79249 : Kurt Steinberg
arbys shitpipe, you raise good points. I totally forgot about the curly fries that Diamond almost certainly scrafs down at Arby's. Does anyone know if Belding used to make Diamond eat curly fries out of his asshole?

    10th December 2006 - 08:19:02 PM    
79248 : Jomby

    10th December 2006 - 08:12:26 PM    
79247 : arbys shitpipe
jesus christ, that fat fuck asks for 4 pints of milk, 4 20z bottles of coke and 6 beers for every show... that's atleast 3000 calories, just in beverages. 1500 more than the average healthy person consumes in an entire day. and that's on top of the beef n cheddars and curly fries that piece of shit drives into his fat gut every day. diamond you fat fuck, no wonder you're more of a blimp every time we see you.

    10th December 2006 - 03:12:26 PM    
79246 : Kurt Steinberg
Did anybody watch the NFL pregame show in Fox this morning? Every week there's a comedian who does funny little skits about the guys on the show (e.g., Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson, Terry Bradshaw, etc.)

The comedian was talking about Howie Long's movie career and how awful he was as an actor. At the end of the segment he posted 4 game picks of the week. He posted each pick along with a picture of an actor that he said was better than Howie Long. On one of the picks he showed a picture of Ernest (from "Ernest Goes t Camp," etc.). For his next pick he showed a pciture of a young Dustin Diamond along with his game pick. I almost lost it because that so funny!

    10th December 2006 - 11:07:46 AM    
79245 : Joey
Since this is a place specializing in Screech/Dustin Diamond info I thought I would post a link to a clip I found on Youtube. Its a parody of the whole Michael Richards fiasco, but with Screech. Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXdkd5ZjpbY

Joey

    09th December 2006 - 10:37:13 PM    
79244 : Rocco
I already posted at the hate board. Kurt and I saw this faggot try the same thing a few months back. I havn't posted over there in awhile as the IMDB boards have been much more fun. I wonder if it's that fruitcake that kept referring to the Hate board and trying to fuck us over on IMDB. I can't even remember his name? We've made so many new friends I've completely lost track!

ROCCO

    09th December 2006 - 09:44:13 PM    
79243 : Kurt Steinberg
I think that fucker tried to out us a couple months ago.

    09th December 2006 - 08:55:12 PM    
79242 : diamondcutter
from the SBTB Now board...


QUOTE
whoa

for a min there i thought this thread was relating to "screeched"....


i would like to read elliot's, diamoncutter's and rocco's review of that film...
i'm sure theyve watched it...
END QUOTE


In order to fly under the radar of the heifers on that board we need our anonymity. If you are on that board as "g0screechracerg0" please remove all reference to us in your posts...

    09th December 2006 - 07:43:35 PM    
79241 : Mad Bastard
I nipped out to the shop earlier tonight to grab some milk, cat food etc. On my way through the door into the place I noticed a guy, about mid thirties eyeing me up with a bit of a glare. "Oi", he shouts but I blank him and carry on with the shopping.

On my way back out I notice that he's still outside the shop. Apparently he's been waiting for me because I glance over my shoulder and he's trailing me. My car's parked on an unkempt piece of tarmacced "car park" round the side of the building. It's not pitch black but the area's not streetlit for about 20-30yds. I know where this is going.

"Oi, cunt", he growls at me. "Nice shoes. I'll have them." and takes a handful of the material of the back of my jacket.

By now I've turned to face him. I can feel my temper kicking in. He looks like something I'd buy a Big Issue from. I can see in his eyes that he's drunk or fuelled with something else.

"Oh, will you?" I ask him. He's starting to say something else but I've already committed myself to grabbing him by the jacket and reigning my head down on his nose. It either really did make a squelchy noise when I connected or I just imagined it. Maybe it was my brain sloshing my own skull around from the whiplash I had just inflicted on it. As soon as I've struck, I push him away but his legs have buckled. He goes down on his knees and falls forward, connecting his own face with my right foot which is in mid-swing.

There were no other words exchanged. I get in the car and drive home. I go through the full gamut of emotions, from feeling like Bruce-fucking-Lee to a mad paranoia of reprisals and revenge. On the whole though, I'm pretty offended that this guy felt he had the right to just take what I had paid for.

I've never picked a fight in my life, but if you put me in a corner then I'm having a go. It doesn't half ruin your night though.

My question is: Should I have reversed over the cunt for good measure?

    08th December 2006 - 09:59:51 PM    
79240 : Kurt Steinberg

    08th December 2006 - 09:42:50 PM    
79239 : Gay ZAck
Queers go to smoking gun to read Diamonds rider - his requests in order to perform. Very Diva like. Shows what a true fag he really is. I so want to beat the jew out of him.

    08th December 2006 - 07:35:54 PM    
79238 : dner
Thanks for the great spank fodder Kurt! My member is swollen and purple from jerking off to violently!

    08th December 2006 - 12:33:10 PM    
79237 : Kurt Steinberg
Deucer, there has been a fat bald guy hanging out on Key West the dumpster circuit over the past few weeks. He was always doubling up on a Screech with an A.C. Slater. He looked vaguely familiar, but I didn't know why. Now I realize that he's a Coach Sonski.

    08th December 2006 - 11:20:38 AM    
79236 : Deucer
Steinberg, I am honored that my semi-cognitive memories of Coach Rizzo can cause you such pleasure. Please rest assured that I shall dress as the aforementioned coach during my next dumpster encounter! Zoinks!!!!!!

    08th December 2006 - 10:24:42 AM    
79235 : JB
max why did yu make this site so crappy

    08th December 2006 - 07:13:01 AM    
79234 : Tom Berenger
Is it true that Tom Berenger is thinking of doing a comedic follow up to his 1996 Dangerous Minds rip-off "The Substitute" inside the Saved by the Bell school campus with on screen cameos from AC Slater, Zack, Jessie, Random Black Chick, Tori and you? Is it true that your role will be a bumbling sterotypical jerk-off who forgets his gym clothes as a bid to get out of gym but doesn't reckon on Berenger's ruthlessness and makes you work out in your string vest? Is it true that you get embroiled in a vicious terrorist plot to take over the school, which for some reason, is sitting on top of a 5 million dollar oil well reserve and it's up to Berenger, and you (in a string vest doing your very best to do a parody of Bruce Willis) to take on the terrorist who turns out to be non-other than Prinicpal Belding who is bitter, deranged and twisted over being replaced by the Substitute and forces you to drink his kool-aid and feast on his unemployable feses? Is it true it is called Substitute 4:Play or die trying?

    07th December 2006 - 11:14:51 PM    
79233 : Kurt Steinberg
Hey queers, I found some good spank material. Here are pictures of Coach Rizzo:
http://kurtsteinberg.blogspot.com/2006/12/coach-rizzo.html

Here are pictures of the wrestling coach, Coach Sonski. Coach Sonski is the coach I remember who used to rub his bald head all over Belding's taint and team up with Ox to spit-roast Screech:
http://kurtsteinberg.blogspot.com/2006/12/coach-sonski.html

    07th December 2006 - 04:46:29 PM    
79232 : Kurt Steinberg
Fellow queers, I'll get some pictures of Coach Rizzo for you to look at while spanking it!

  05th December 2006 - 05:08:35 AM    
79191 : Paul Heyman
SCREECH! It's me, Paul Heyman. As you know, I've recently been FIRED by the WWE for the poor PPV December to Desmember because Vince thought I wasn't living up to the ideals of the new ECW. Well Vince I got just two words for you - "FUCK YOU!!". You see Screech, I'm going to take RVD and SABU and start my own promotion, "Paul Heyman Wrestling" or PHW, and I want TV's "SCREECH" from Saved by the Bell to by my NEW PHW World Champion. My idea for our first PPV, "BUM WARS" is really quite simple and innovative. We'll get a load of bums to fight it out with each other in each other's bum and then the Main Event will see RVD vs SABU vs SAMUEL SCREECH POWERS in a barbed-wire-covering-their-forearms-and-shoved-up-each-others-anuses-until-they-bleed-to-death match.

WHATDOYERSAY Screech? Do you like my vision? Do you like the idea of a Battle Royale of Bums for the number 1 contender to you, Screech; my new PHW World Champion?

WHATDOYERSAY? Put it there, pal!

PS. I will need a $30k advance to get the ball rollin'

    05th December 2006 - 02:19:28 AM    
79190 : Dner
diamondcutter,
Fagbusters and I shall give you a call sometime and I'll burn you a copy.

    05th December 2006 - 02:00:38 AM    
79189 : arbys shitpipe
dner, i think the problem isn't so much that dustin is "pigeonholed as screech" but almost that screech is pigeonholed as dustin diamond. the screech character, (albeit poorly acted and requiring little tallent) was a scrawny likeable nerd who wished he was cooler than he actually was. the real life adult dustin diamond is a fat, repugnant, intollerable shitstain of a human being who thinks he's cooler than he actually is.

    05th December 2006 - 01:50:51 AM    
79188 : diamondcutter
hey Dner... could I get a copy of that shitty album sometime?

    05th December 2006 - 01:11:47 AM    
79187 : Deucer
Kurt, a scat-fetishist friend of mine came up with a move you might be interested in. It's called the "Shitgun" and it involves the sealing of one's lips around the sphincter of a loved one. The protagonist then fires liquid shit down the throat of the receiver and directly into his stomach, just like "shotgunning" a beer. Obviously the poo has to be quite runny or it won't work; but my friend says a couple Taco Bells and some black coffee usually does the trick.

    05th December 2006 - 12:19:37 AM    
79186 : site admin
come on fellas, let's keep it queer here. no heteros. ok?

    04th December 2006 - 11:50:43 PM    
79185 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, I want to play a game with you. It's called the "Kurt Steinberg game." The rules of this game are simple - you need to ingest everything that comes out of my asshole, whether it be diarrhea, a meaty turd, or a gerbal. If you fail to ingest something, I'll kick you in the junk with steel-toed boots. If you guess correctly, on the other hand, I'll reward you by sodomizing you with a softball bat. Are you interested in playing this game with me?

    04th December 2006 - 06:02:38 PM    
79184 : Dner
Diamond,
You are an oxymoron. A comedian with no sense of humor. I know I'm breaking character here, but haven't you realized that this is one big joke? Do you really think there is an underground of homosexuals that jerkoff to your pathetic career? You blame us for ruining your image and career but haven't you realized yet that YOU, yes YOU, have destroyed your career. You have pigeonholed yourself with the Screech character. Your music career flopped not because of your "queer fanbase" but because the album sucked. I should know, I actually purchased that piece of shit. And from what I hear, your stand-up show is nothing but a ripoff of other comics. You ripped off your fans with the t-shirt bullshit. And the whole sextape issue hasn't ruined your image either. I believe its actually given you your much needed air time. You should be thanking us. Weíve purchased your DVDís and other merchandise. Weíve paid some of your bills. Its pretty obvious that we have watched your shows because of the horrible SBTB trivia that we know. Besides, who cares if you 15 minutes of fame are up. Count your losses and get on with your life. Go back to school and get a job. Sure you wonít be the comedic genius that you want to be. But life is about compromises, you can be the funny guy at the water cooler/office brake room instead. Whether or not youíre in the public eye, youíre still going to be recognized as Dustin Diamond. You should focus your efforts on getting on with your life, instead of threatening a pseudo-queer fanbase.

Dner

    04th December 2006 - 05:58:11 PM    
79183 : Kurt Steinberg
arbys shitpipe, I remember reading Goldberg's response to Diamond's appeal in the UDRP arbitration action. Goldberg actually wrote this:
"The complaint is without merit. It is a heavy-handed attempt to use money and celebrityóalbeit an exceedingly limited kind of celebrityóto suppress artistic freedom and the well-established First Amendment right to create and disseminate parodies of those who are famous, powerful or otherwise in the public eye. This right has been defended by ICANN itself, which specifies that use of domains for parody purposes is in fact a good faith use."

"Mr. Goldberg created dustindiamond.com in 2001 as an insightful parody of the growing social phenomenon of ìhas-been-itis.î The site makes fun of the increasingly common spectacle of minor celebrities clinging to the vestiges of their fame long after their moment in the spotlight has passed. An integral component of his parody installation is the wide array of voicesófrom the public at largeóin the free speech forum provided by the site guest book."

http://www.dustindiamond.com/udrp/Official_Response.pdf

    04th December 2006 - 03:53:47 PM    
79182 : arbys shitpipe
by the way dustin, you piece of shit, this isn't a "cybersquatting" website. "cybersquatting" is when people use the domain with the intention of profiting, this site contains no banners, and the domain is not for sale: so you can suck the dicks of every single person who posts here. this is simply a gay erotica guestbook, mixed with the occasional criticism, and theres nothing you can do about it you hook nosed fatass.

    04th December 2006 - 12:26:42 PM    
Once Diamond and I get through with suing you guys, I'm suing Arby's for polluting my womb and causing my misscariage and making me into a fat bitch who looks like she has down syndrome.

    04th December 2006 - 12:19:41 PM    
You guys just don't understand what a nice, caring, generous person Dustin is. Before I met him I was sitting on my fat ass, watching daytime TV all day only able to afford 2 Beef N Cheddars a day and having to supplement the rest of my diet with homemade ones (cheezewhiz on buns). Now that I met Dustin, I have an unlimited supply of real Beef N Cheddars, while I get fatter and fatter watching daytime TV. He even gives me therapeutic wristbands when I get sore from eating too many. You guys will never understand that kind of love.

    04th December 2006 - 12:13:11 PM    
You guys better watch what you say about my man! I'll clobber all of you with my fat and then smother your face with my Arby's flavored pussy juice! You'll be slimier than Dustin's beard.

    04th December 2006 - 11:43:47 AM    
79178 : Rocco
Double D,
It would be worth my time and money just to get to see your pathetic ass in person. Unfortunately for you I didn't find my attorney on the back of a matchbook found on the floor of an Arby's like you did. Look forward to your impending litigation. Mabey afterwards we can have some anal buggery in the courthouse dumpster! Fat pig fake wife is NOT invited!

ROCCO

    04th December 2006 - 09:35:40 AM    
79177 : Kurt Steinberg
Double D, please enlighten us. How exactly are you going to collect IP addresses (not ISPs) when you aren't the owner of this website and the real owner, Max Goldberg, apparently hates you? You already got your ass handed to you in 2004 by the UDRP arbitration board, are you thirsty for more?

You do realize that you'll have to subpoena the IP addresses of the people who post here, don't you? Courts don't simply hand those over absent a strong showing that you have a cause of action against people who post here. So what's your cause of action "Double D"? Oh wait, you don't hace one, do you?

    04th December 2006 - 09:15:00 AM    
79176 : Double D
Yum. I can't wait to feed my lawyers with all the ISPs I've been collecting from this cybersquatting website for the past 2 years.

You gonna get served.

See in you court!

    04th December 2006 - 08:43:48 AM    
79175 : Kurt Steinberg
Diamond, let's hook up soon. I want to share a romantic kiss with you. Actually, I want you to kiss my asshole right when a meaty turd is being expelled. You must be creaming your pants just thinking about this tremendous offer! Let's get together.

    04th December 2006 - 07:15:55 AM    
79174 : DICK IN ASS MAN
YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD GO FOR? A NICE BIG DICK IN MY ASS.

    04th December 2006 - 07:05:49 AM    
79173 : Bill Murray
Scrooge. I heard that you are remaking Ghostbusters; I Can't Wait To See Your Version Of Slimer (Ie: You Being Slimed On With Proton Juices), I Can't Wait To See Your Pot Belly Running Down New York Yelling "Get Outta The Way" With A Big Vaccum Cleaner On Your Bag With A Dustbag Full Of Your Semen. I Can't Wait To See How You Reunite Ac Slater, Zack And Mister Belding With That Token Black Kid With The Croky Voice As A Comic Sidekick? Are You Playing The Rick Moranis Role? Screech, I Can't Wait To See The Four/Five Of You On Top Of A 2 Storey Building Fighting A Demi-god where you have to cross your streams, get splattered by white juices and scream "GAWD I LOVE NEW YORK!" at the top of your lungs before being chased into a black screen by the Slimer ghost?

Scroodge, Scret, Screeh - or whatever your SCREECHING name is; look - we all want to see - "SCREECH'D: A Ghostbusters Rip Off Christmas"!

    04th December 2006 - 07:00:05 AM    
79172 : SCROODGE MCFUCK
HEY SCROOGE. Its Christmas Day. When Are You Gonna Pluck My Chicken, And By Chicken I Mean Ass And By Pluck I Mean 'Zoink', And More Importantly When Is Santa Coming Down My Chimney? By Santa I Mean You And By Chimney I Mean My Throat?

Will Scrodge McDuck be involved in some way?

  04th December 2006 - 05:55:09 AM    
79171 : DICK IN ASS MAN
I LIKE DICKS IN MY ASS. WOULD YOU PUT YOUR DICK IN MY ASS? I WOULD LIKE THAT.

    03rd December 2006 - 10:17:20 PM    
79170 : rupert
hey screech, i wanna see you on http://flixn.com asap!

    03rd December 2006 - 10:12:11 PM    
79169 : greg
poop!

  20th November 2006 - 06:40:00 AM    
79108 : MTUME BIGCOCK
hello friends is this being the website of mr justin drummond. i would like make love at his asshole

    20th November 2006 - 06:12:15 AM    
79107 : Father O\'Boyfucker
Bart my boy, as an eternal 10-year old you would be perfect for NAMBLA! Please come along the next meeting in your area. I hear Hans Moleman is a member.

    20th November 2006 - 05:38:00 AM    
79106 : Bart Simpson
Hey, don't have a cow man Screech, it's me - Bart Simpson. You know, over the years, many people have asked me why I always seem to be mooning everyone, and how I seem to like to take pictures of my own ass. Hell, I've even been known to warm my behind with the school photocopier. Well, I cannot hide from the truth no longer. For you see I have secretly been jacking off to pictures of my own butt and sending the sordid pictures to TV's "Screech".

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and that they have allowed you into NAMBLA. Next time you're over you can EAT MY SHORTS!

    20th November 2006 - 03:56:39 AM    
79105 : DIAMOND H8R 2000
dear screch diamond: I H8 yOU!!!! GO EAT A SHIT YOU SLAP ASS!!!!!!!!

    20th November 2006 - 03:17:46 AM    
79104 :
image=1&osCsid=f9f512e657a86cec2f7a7e7c9d9ced00

    20th November 2006 - 01:16:59 AM    
79103 : John
Holy Shit weren't you Jessi Spannow in Saved By The Bell

    20th November 2006 - 12:54:11 AM    
79102 : Deucer
Screech let's hook up, I yearn to rub my nutsac with your lustrous jew-fro. I will treat you to a three-hour "tantric spit-roast" with my life-partner Ramone. Once all 3 of us have achieved heretofore unexplored heights of ecstacy, I will drop trow and grunt out a link into your mouth. Whaddayasay?

    19th November 2006 - 03:45:21 PM    
79101 : Suuulater
heeyyy Buuddddy. Just droppin by to ask why you never answered me in the bathroom...I could clearly see your Skidz thru the glory hole in the wall, and I'd know that pubic afro anywhere....are you mad at me for some reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment